Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY GUPTA's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 691

+ View Full Profile

I am Practicing Advocate at City Sessions Court, Kolkata, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate's Court, Kolkata and Other District & Sub-Ordinate court's of West-Bengal.


Mobile- 09830701937

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer matters related to all type of Criminal, propery etc

    My area of expertise
    Criminal and property

    My experience in the area (years):
    9 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Corporate and indivisuals

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • Raj Kumar Makkad says : Boycott
    Dear Sir! The aim of Admin seems to tarnish the image of the experts which is reflected from his saying to tom that 'it is childlike that some experts are not replying the queries'. Admin has no care or thankfulness for experts so what is the use to devote our energy and expertise for such person? He is earning only on the basis of our activities but still he is engaged in the activities of destruction of the image and dignity of experts. Do you like this?

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • vivek says : Employer not paid full & final salary dues
    I was working for a Stock brokers in Mumbai since last 1 year in sales dept. But due to volatile stock market condition , I failed to achieve my monthly target . so my employer told me to resign from job. So I resigned .But he withheld my salary because of non performance . I got my reliving letter ( i.e. experience certificate ) from him. Now Plz guide me how to recover my salary ? which of the following option are available to me ? 1 :Shall I file Civil suit against him 2 : FIR against him in POLICE ? 3. : case in industrial court? 4. : shall I claim compensation for mental torture ant interest @ 18 % Kindly reply .. Vivek Deshpande

  • mani says : plz help me in getting my childrens back to me
    my husband wants divorce and i dont i m here on my brothers home and my parents hav expired we are from poor family and my both childrens daughter 10 yrs old and son 4 yrs old are with my husband they are demanding home and money for business otherwise they are telling me they are not ready to accept me. i and my brother are not able to meet there demands . so now what should i do. in 1999 my mother married me and she spent 15 lacs on my marriage. now how ll i get my childrens with me and what is the procedure to take maintainance or the money which my mother hav spent on my marriage.from past 12 yrs they hav torched me for money and till date they are demanding the same. plz help me sir i m helpless.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query