mahendrakumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1137

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I am 52 years,and has worked in defence service,few years experience in a nationalised bank and presently working in an insurance company. Interested and concerned about the suffering of common man.

My area of expertise
    income tax, RTI,Insurance

My experience in the area (years):
    5 years experience in banking,10 years in defence service,20 years in insurance and for the last one year associating with rti movements and further overall interested in sharing my overall experience with the needy.

Organizations I belong to:
    presently working for a public sector insurance company

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    Graduate in economics,Passed licentiate exam of insurance institute Bombay and presently a student of Msc(Psychology) under gone a course on RTI conducted by the govt of india and successfully completed.

Award & Honors:
    na

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

• Anuradha Kumari says : My Questions to you Sir
    Hello Sir, I have a querry... It is like this: My Grand Father in Law has some agricultural land in Bihar. Some years back he wished to divide his property among his 3 sons (One son had expired long back and so his this son's share his wife or my mother in law got) .... He divided the property among his 3 sons and self (4 parts done).... Registration done in the court. The village house and some agricultural land, my Grand Father in law kept for himself. Just, one and a half year back, he sold his property to his two Grandsons (from his other two sons).. My mother in law and/ or her sons were deprived .. and not even INFORMED.... Incidently I came to know all this in my sudden visit to the village some days back.. My question is that is he free to sell/ gift his share to two of his grand sons?? What can My Mother in law or his sons do for this CHEATING......? Is there any hope

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 42143

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×