Online course

How can I protect my online course content ? I have noticed, trainers enroll as students and teach my content either in a Face to Face class or on Live online sessions to their students.

I have identified 2 such enrolls and one of them tried to used my content for teaching his 54 students.

Am wondering how to avoid such situations in future as I worked really hard for nearly two years to create the course.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. Kindly prefer to contact me on 9820174108, for discussions and solutions into the matter.

Yes, the matter requires professional assistance.

Ravi Chopra (Querist)

Hemant ji,
Which is the best time to call you?

Ravi Chopra (Querist)

Venu, What options are available for me as an online trainer? to protect the course content.

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)

It is better that from on wards, you must take Copyright of your contents so that the violation of your contents and processes (if any) can be protected by infringement suit.

Please contact any Software Engineers or get issue a legal notice for using your material.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Ravi Chopra (Querist)

Expert - Kishan Dutt,
Like to know how can a software engineer help me with this issue? I suppose copying content without permission is a legal matter. Kindly reply.

If it is a true story consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

Ravi Chopra (Querist)

Dr.Vashista, Am presently facing the issue..it is a true story. Am based in Mumbai suburb, can you please mention on how to handle the issue - am receiving emails with unacceptable language with challenge that no matter what i do the original content shall be copied. The person involved is a ca
The course videos are result of my 2+ years of hard work and similar course content is presently not available anywhere. If required I can call you.
Thanks.

Unless copyright your publication, such activities cannot be controlled. However, iddu legal notice.

Ravi Chopra (Querist)

Anything specific needs to be mentioned in the legal notice?

×