Noc for petrol pump

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 November 2019

If i apply for NOC from DC for petrol pump then Noc will be the name of land owner or the applicant

Sb Karma (Expert)
21 November 2019

If you have agreement with land owner and showed it to the DC,
then he will mention as follow---

That NOC is given to (---your name--) who leased (---xyz---) property for the purpose of Petrol Pump.

So it will help you to given to oil board

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 November 2019

Yes. And the License will be issued to the applicant. But you should submit the Lease Deed to the BPCL.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
22 November 2019

Vague facts posted by an anonymous author.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
26 November 2019

Yes, first of all you need to secure legal access to the land before applying for the permission,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x