How to write a will

I have no immovable property.
But I have investments, in insurance (both term and endowment plans)
mutual funds, shares, deposits and other liquid investments.
also
my credit card outstandings..

I am unmarried bachelor; and has no wife, children, father, mother and brothers and sisters

Do you I need to write a will, to give it to my nephew .
How to wirte a will and the formalities please..
does this will to be registered..?!

experts please advise

Dear queriest, a WILL can be executed by you and you can give all the properties to any one as you wish. But the WILL whether registered or not comes into effect from the date of the death of the Testator.

When you do not have any brother or sister, where from "nephew" appeared to seek solution of this hypothetical topic for debate????

visuiyer (Querist)

My sister is no more..!! and nephew is available and he is major Citizen of India and
living in India

visuiyer (Querist)

living in India

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You can execute will and give all your investments and property to your nephew. You can write will on plain paper however it is always advisable to take service of advocate.

krishna mohan (Expert)

He can be a nominee also if there is a provsion exists. Normally will will detail the assets being transferred including the liquid assets.

visuiyer (Querist)

But
the problem is
TERM INSURANCE, the Insurance company does not accept NEPHEW as nominee; whereas;
will the will speak when my nephew approach the insurance company as a claimant.

×