Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1523

+ View Full Profile

About me





I am practising advocate in civil, criminal litigation and conveyancing. I practice in and around Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I practice in Civil and Criminal litigation. I practice in Civil and Criminal litigation.I practice in Civil and Criminal litigation.I practice in Civil and Criminal litigation.

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Advocate Shirish S. Pawar

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com., LL.M.

    Award & Honors:

  • Celine Suresh Onlinesays : Joint Ownership of flat
    On what basis do you say that a joint owner in a flat who has taken a loan jointly with husband, does not have any right in a housing society. My name stands on loan papers, sale agreement and share certificate.

  • AJAY KUMAR RANADHEER Onlinesays : sir can u please tell the rules of the society
    sir i had been registered a society under the act of 2001 of ap , rised disputes between me committte members . they registerd a new commite what should i do now?

  • AJAY KUMAR RANADHEER Onlinesays : thanku sir
    thanku for your valuble advise to me sir u helped me a lot once aging thanking you sir

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x