Cess property converting to sra

This query is : Resolved 

09 December 2013

Respected Sirs,
We are residing from last 70 years above and we are paying rent to the landlord. Now the landlord seeking to develop the property and he made Application to convert into SRA. can we take objection on it please suggest me.


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
09 December 2013

Yes you can make representation before SRA and give objection for the same.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
09 December 2013

yes is the answer.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
09 December 2013

You have no other option but to object the proposal so that a detailed agreement may be got executed with you so that you may get the share in the developed building.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x