This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
09 December 2013

Respected Sirs,
I shall be highly obliged if the experts here can answer the following question.
I have filed applications for Injunction, deposit of rent in April 2012, and after several hearings I have filed Application for struck of defence, still no reply has been filed by the Defendants.
Please suggest me, I have filed application by in person


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
09 December 2013

if after several dates no reply is filed by defendants then you can pray to the court to pass the order on that application.

09 December 2013

You can request the court, to pass appropriate order as against your application by convincing the court about the importance of the application and can get ex part orders, as against the defendants/respondents, if the court satisfies the reason for non-filing of objections by defendants, such a long period.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
09 December 2013

Agree with the advise of the experts.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
09 December 2013

Well advised by both experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x