Common wall issue

This query is : Resolved 

05 December 2013

My neighbor has lodged a civil suit against me for encroaching on his share of common wall and has prayed to the court for demolishing the same and compensate. I have not or cannot encroach a already existing common wall. This case is in the court since 2010 and i am not able to figure out the way to come out of it. My neighbor is unnecessarily harassing me and trying to extract money by means of third party and writing letters to Municipal, Lok Ayakut, Police authority and various authority for demolishing the wall.

Kindly, suggest how should i go about it OR can suggest me a good lawyer from Navi Mumbai who is expert in encroachment & illegal construction cases

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
05 December 2013

Only way to come out is to defend the case you can contact me.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
05 December 2013

take help of local lawyer.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
05 December 2013

Defend the suit filed by your neighbor on merits. Contact a local lawyer.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
09 December 2013

You have already engaged your lawyer so trust upon him and follow him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x