Housing society

This query is : Resolved 

29 November 2019

I am a committee member with of a housing society Managing Committee formed in September. There is no meeting held from last pne and half month though I send agenda for the meeting. What steps can be taken?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
29 November 2019

Are a you committee member or executive member? For General Body meeting executive committee shall decide it. then only executive body will call for the meeeting. However it depends on the Rules and Regulations of the Byelaw. First go through it then ask your query.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
30 November 2019

It is responsibility of Secretary/ President of the Managing Committee to call meeting as and when required in terms of law / Bye-Laws governing the Society.
It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and guidance.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
03 December 2019

with the support of other committee members you can put a submission to the executive committee to conduct the same .

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
16 December 2019

Consult only only to the bye-laws of your society as those are the base of any action to be initiated. Registrar of societies is the ultimate master before whom complaint can definitely be made if there is utter violation to the rules.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x