Advice to face domestic violence pettition

This query is : Resolved 

11 July 2019

I got married on 2015 and we are living seperately since 2016. WE have a son born on December 2016. My wife wanted me to abondon my parents and life a seperate life which i havent agreed to and that is the source of the main problem.

There has been couple of mediations through elders which failed because she wanted her parents to live with us since her brother left them and she needs to take care of them. after agreeing to most of the conditions , she refused to live still and cut down all connections with my family.

She was from another town and shifted to chennai without my knowledge and I couldnt reachout to her through any means of communication since 2017. three months back she filed a domestic violence complaint in a police station which failed from her side.

I received a summon from court yesterday that she filed a case under DV act 2005 for protection and maintanance to hersef and my son who is 3 years now.

I earn about 1 lakh a month and she earns about 60,000 per month.

Also I dont want my son's life to be destroyed to. I wanted to save my marriage for his sake atleast but from the complaint I could see that is not gonna happend.

What should I be doing to defend the case? Is tehre any posibility to get my son to stay with me atleast on weekends?

Please advice

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
12 July 2019

try peaceful solution, if interested in child welfare.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
12 July 2019

In addition to above you can file RCR petition in the civil / family court.

Ravi (Querist)
12 July 2019

Thank you for the prompt response. I will get hold of a layer here.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 July 2019

Find out some amicable settlement to live together and save marriage institution .
Avoid litigation for the sake of your child and marriage.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu