Webinar

Anonymous

14 July 2020 at 12:14

Fir

Dear experts,
I am a working manager in a factory, one of the workmen died at his own negligence, for proof, there is a CCTV footage, I went to the police station of jurisdiction to register FIR the police charged me Rs50,000 to log FIR.

1. Is FIR chargeable?
2. What were other alternatives for me when the police refused me to log FIR without paying 50,000?

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

07 May 2020 at 06:13

" buddha purima " --- best wihes

7th May -2020. Lord Buddha Purima -- Best Wihes -- To All " Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts un guarded " -- Lord Buddha--------------------------------- N.J.S.Rajkmuar-- State Vice President-- All India Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Advocates Association---- Madras High Court -9967476751/ 9444036927

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x