Anonymous

Hi , am a house wife. I have no details about my husband salary and expensedetails as I am staying with in-laws.
He is giving his salary to my mother in law . Am taking care of my self and my kid with money which I have saved earlier while working.
I have stopped doing job due to some health issues. Now am asking my husband to take care of me and my baby.

But he is not listening my words and just ignored and said that he has no money. Please do let me know can I ask for his salary details and expenses.

Answer now

04 October 2018 at 18:15

My wife wants to leave me

my wife and I married in may 2018. On the second day of marriage, she shares her feelings about her heartbreaking past. she told me that she is forcefully married by her parents and now she is not happy with this marriage. I asked her why u not tell me this before marriage. She said that at that time her parents make a lot of pressure on her that if u don't say yes to do marriage with someone we will stop your studies and keep you inside the home. No job nothing actually she loves someone and her parents don't want to marry him. She doesn't want to live with me also. She wants a divorce from me. what should I do plz suggest? I can't see her like this. she is very upset and looks very depressed nowadays. She still love him. Her family also not support her.

Answer now

19 September 2018 at 07:26

Stay status

stay order:
The petitioner submits that the respondent has sold his properties and he may be restrained from selling the matrimonial house where both parties are residing. In given facts and circumstances till NDOH both parties are directed not to create third-party interest in the home.

Now after the said order many dates have passed and case has proceeded further. However, Respondent never moved for vacation of stay nor did petitioner apply for an extension.

Q)Is the stay subsisting today or it was lifted on the NDOH ?

Answer now

A property of two houses jointly constructed stands in my mother’s name. She died during the year 1996, well before the enactment of amendcd Act, 2005. The legal heirs are as follows.
1. My father – Widower - died during 2012, ie after the enactment of amendcd Act, 2005
2. Myself - only Son
3.Ist daughter – married before the death of my mother i.e., during the year 1979
4. IInd daughter – married before the death of my mother i.e., during the year 1983

My father while he was alive, released his 1/4th UDS share of one house (among two) by registerd deed to one of my sister and also made a open in the centre wall between two houses and kept open to the other house which is under my occupation and enjoyment. Through the new opening door, my sister who enjoyed the other house and IInd sister (she was allotted a house by my father in her name by regd.deed) blocked my kitchen, bath room, latrine and stair to upstair threatening that equal share should be abortioned and partitioned.
I have not yet approached any court to seek remedy.
Now, shall this issue will attract sec 23 of hindu succession Act 1956.
Please kindly inform the legality over this issue to proceed further.
Perumal.M

Answer now

18 September 2018 at 13:00

Be-peshi complaint

Hello Experts,

I would like to know What is "Be-Peshi" complaint against wife?

Lucky

Answer now

Anonymous
16 September 2018 at 09:22

Divorce

dear sir
i got married in 1995 under Sikh rites at chandigarh-- due to some problems now i have taken up a case for mutual divorce ---my inlaws have not replied but as a counter have sent a letter to GOC Southern Command Pune to deduct maintenance allowance and give it to there daughter---- i have contacted a chandigarh lawyer rajesh khurana to advise---- the lawyer says marriage comes under prohibition since my mother and mother in law are real sisters -------the lawyer has advised to draft letter to army authorities accordingly--------------- the lawyer has suggested an amount of 3lacs total for the divorce in full and 1.25 lacs as advance-------------
please advise --------------
also kindly let me know the name of any good advocate in chandigarh dealing with such cases--is rajesh khurana a good advocate--i have also been advised the name of one more advocate babban maan at chandigarh-------------------
regards ------

Answer now

Anonymous
14 September 2018 at 10:40

Family membership certificate

Hello!!

i am shilpa, my father pvt employee has expired in 2009, when inquired for family membership certificate they told it is given only to govt employees. Now after bifercation of telangana and ap state, ap govt has issued a GO and started issuing the same for general public. I need information whether the same is issued in telangana state or not for the general public. Plz do the needful.

Answer now

Anonymous
08 September 2018 at 14:56

G&WC

My case was posted for orders after final arguments in the merits of the case . But unfortunately the PO was transferred. Now the Court is vacant from nearing two months. Now when new PO comes do we need to do the final Arguments once again? Is there any citation available to proceed to order??

Answer now

×