LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Chandradeep   06 September 2013 at 13:20

Fresh bail after charge sheet on additional sections.

Respected Seniors,

If a person already got bail on FIR u/s 427, 447, 504 & 506 IPC from Spl. CJM Allahabad and later on he is charge-sheeted with additional sections of 323 & 379.

Then if, fresh/second bail on additional sections is required. If yes, and it is rejected by the Spl. CJM then who are the appellate authorities.

Raj   09 March 2013 at 21:24

Application u/s 91 crpc can be moved in court where the respondent/accused resides?

The wife has filed the 498-A/406 case at her place sonepat.Later she filed the case of maintance u/s 125 CrPC in the same court while the accused husband resides in Delhi seeks information on her bank account, occupation etc..Whether the application u/s 91 CrPC can be filed in Delhi District Courts or inthe territorial jurisdiction where the husband resides?

Sundram N   19 January 2013 at 11:07

Anticipatory bail in 498a pending

Dear Sir and Friends,

The Session Judge is not giving any decesion on anticipatory bail filed in back 8month. in last hearing, it was descussed and requested to judge that either you grant the bail or reject but the judge given another date in first week of the next month.

wife side is very regid to make arrest of husbnad because all others accused are granted bail.

sir, what to do in this situation. police can come from bihar to mumbai to arrest the husbnad even bail petiotion is under consideration of session judge.

kindly suggest what to do ?

manish mundra   23 November 2012 at 10:18

Cheque bounce

A person has filed a case u/s 138 of negotiable act 1882 against director/company for cheque bounce after limitation pd i.e after 30 days of issue of legal notice for cheque bounce by more than 20 days without filing for condonation. Now a summon is issued against the directors of the company? In this case what should be appropriate remedy for the company and its directors? whether directors have to take bail? whether a petition can be filed by company in court challenging the complaint as time barred? does in this case also directors have to take bail?? kindly reply

Chetan Pardakhe   08 October 2012 at 21:41

Bail in non filing of chargesheet

That in the offence of 376 IPC the Police did nt filed chargesheet with the period of 90 days and neither made any application for extension of period
The accused is in jail

My query is ---

whether I can filed bail ?
before whom I can filed bail JMFC or Session Court /

under what provisions I can file bail application ?

pls guide

Thankng U

atul   18 August 2012 at 00:31

Sir pls explain me


Asha   16 August 2012 at 17:50


If I am unable to show the source of Income to ITO what happened ?

rajvinder singh   15 May 2012 at 22:56

Section 21 of dv act 2005

can aggrieved woman under section 21 of domestic violence act get visiting right to meet her children.Section 21 provides only for custody not visiting rght to aggrieved person,
what should be the interpretation of this

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate   12 May 2012 at 01:52

In what time investigation be completed if fir lodged?

Dear Sir,

I have lodged a complaint under Sec 156(3) at the concerned thana and the FIR was registered on police records. I.O is appointed and now he demanding Rs 5000/- for submitting true report in the format of chargesheet otherwise he is not interested in submitting any kind of report.

Q1. How I recourse any root to get true report be submitted before Magistrate in time and what is the real time in days to submitting report before court is must under Indian Law or according to guidelines of Supreme Court?

Q2. In which section in Crpc I get a remedy from court to give a report of the investigation of the lodged FIR ?

Q3. What is the other way to get the work done from the police so that the criminal matter comes on trial after police report submit before court?

Ramesh Agarwal   08 May 2012 at 22:54

Criminal charges against credit card default

Dear criminal law experts ,I have a query regarding one of my credit card for which I failed to make payment after some time .
Inspite of judgement from honourable chennai high court & supreme court that no criminal case can be registered in the matter of credit card .Various lower courts are registering complaints and forwarding it for investigation to concerned police station .All these things are happening to safeguard the interest of the bank and even police is acting as a recovery agent for the bank and harassing the accused .

Please suggest what remedy can be taken in such cases as they are putting non bailable charges to harass the accused .

I already have one civil suit regarding this matter for which proceedings are going on and in the mean time bank has registered one criminal case against me .


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query