LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Application u/s 91 crpc can be moved in court where the respondent/accused resides?

(Querist) 09 March 2013 This query is : Resolved 
The wife has filed the 498-A/406 case at her place sonepat.Later she filed the case of maintance u/s 125 CrPC in the same court while the accused husband resides in Delhi seeks information on her bank account, occupation etc..Whether the application u/s 91 CrPC can be filed in Delhi District Courts or inthe territorial jurisdiction where the husband resides?
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 10 March 2013
Dear Raj
The application can be filed in the court where the case is pending, if any case is pending in Delhi you can file before that court.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)
Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi
email :
Mob: +91 9953809956
+91 8802305262
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 10 March 2013
He can file such petition in the very court where the case is pending. It is to be filed in sonepat only.
DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (Expert) 10 March 2013
i go with the expert opinion
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 March 2013
whether the case is pending in Sonepat or Delhi

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query