Nadeem Qureshi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 6201

+ View Full Profile

About me


I am a Practicing advocate since last 14 Years.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I will ans family, criminal, banking and civil matters

    My area of expertise
    Family Matter, Divorce, maintenance, Marriage, Child Custody, Domestic Violence case, 498A, IPC(Dowry Cases), Civil Cases, banking cases,

    My experience in the area (years):
    8 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Law Firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • harshil singh Onlinesays : Fake experience certificate
    I have joined EPFO four years ago and submitted 2 years experience certificate which employer later refused to accept to issue...what would be charges..can I resign now..

  • Divakar Onlinesays : Hi
    I made a call with my number 9030102310.. Sir, Your asking for consistency fee of Rs.1500/- .. Sure sir, May I know how much cash back will provide for that because you all people has taking cash backs..

  • Divakar Onlinesays : Please,8365.0.html

  • Umesh Khanna Onlinesays : IT Complaint
    I want to file a complaint to Income Tax Deptt. against a Pvt Ltd Co. for evading income tax by making fraud balance sheets,they have also not filed returns in IT Deptt since fin year 2008-9, the 2007-8 return is filed on basis of fraud balance sheets.The CA's whose signature are on audited balance sheets have denied that they have audited the balance sheets & their stamp & signature are forged. Can a tax evasion case be filed after 11 years, there is proof in that balance sheet of evasion.

  • Umesh Khanna Onlinesays : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x