Upgrad LLM

Anticipatory bail in 498a pending

This query is : Resolved 

19 January 2013

Dear Sir and Friends,

The Session Judge is not giving any decesion on anticipatory bail filed in back 8month. in last hearing, it was descussed and requested to judge that either you grant the bail or reject but the judge given another date in first week of the next month.

wife side is very regid to make arrest of husbnad because all others accused are granted bail.

sir, what to do in this situation. police can come from bihar to mumbai to arrest the husbnad even bail petiotion is under consideration of session judge.

kindly suggest what to do ?

Advocate M.BhadraOnline (Expert)
19 January 2013

You should withdrawal the anticipatory bail petition from District Judges Court or "NOT PRESS" the said petition and file a Fresh Petition in High Court.Generally the authority would not go to the other Province to the arrest the accused in 498a IPC case.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
19 January 2013

You can either wait for the order or go for withdrawing it.
Both 438 and 439 crpc options are available to you.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
19 January 2013

Nothing to add in the already given advice.

Adv Vikramsinh Mohite (Expert)
19 January 2013

Dear Sundaran N,

You can withdraw your AB application and surrender in court and can get regular bail. Hire local lawyer there. I will arrange this thing for you.

Hon'ble Experts, correct me if I am wrong.

19 January 2013

normally in anticipatory bail petition no longer such time lapsed by the court, therefore, except exceptional case police do not take any action any how it is matrimonial dispute hence police has not to take the coercive steps.
The option to arrest is open to police in such cases.
takeup the matter before high court u/s 482 or your lawyer must press for the decision to the court.

20 January 2013

u can file applicaton u/sec 482 cr.p.c.against the pending 438 application,as because it is statutory to dispose the application within 30 days of filing.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
20 January 2013

Mr. Mohite! It is not good to offer self servics on this site.

Adv Vikramsinh Mohite (Expert)
21 January 2013

Hon'ble Makkad Sir,

I have wrongly put 'I' instead of 'he'. I am practicing as CS. I do not provide advocate services.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
21 January 2013

Its. okk now by making you clarification.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
24 March 2013

repated http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Anticipatory-bail-in-498a-pending-370236.asp#.UU5gUzchHfM

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x