Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   10 April 2010 at 22:18

No objection certificate for outside employment

Dear Sir/s

I am presently working in a Govt. of India department. My present grade is PB-2 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-. I have completed 10 years of service in this department and also became permanent in the present post.

I was sponsored by my employer to attend a one year diploma course in Safety Engineering from Regional Labour Institute, Kolkata in the academic year 2006-2007. The course fees was paid by my employer. During this one year course actual class room course was for 6 months and rest 6 months I had attended my office regularly. Also during the class room course period I had attended office almost 70-80 % of the period. There was no service agreement bond executed between me and my employer for sponsoring this course.I had completed the course in 2007.

Recently I had submitted an application for a PB-3 grade Safety Officer post in a central government corporation. As per the advt. I had applied to my employer for a No-Objection Certificate so that I can attend the interview and join the corporation if selected.

But my employer has issued me a letter stating that - I was nominated by my employer to make use of my expertise for the office/centre after completion of the course. Hence my application will not be forwarded for outside employment for five (5) years after completion of the course as per the decision of the competent authority.

Will you please suggest me what should I do now? Is there really any rule that says that sponsored candidate cannot be released before 5 years for outside employment in govt. departments ?

I was eligible for the post at the maximum cut-off age marginally by 4 months. So it is obvious that after 5 years I will be no way eligible for such posts. I am ready to return course fees and other expenses if my application is forwarded.

Amarnath chakravarty   10 April 2010 at 21:06

future of labour laws

sir what is the future of labour laws.this may be an idiotic question but in my one year of practice i see too many anti labour judgements

Anonymous   10 April 2010 at 18:11

corporate gaurantee

A company has issued corporate gaurantee to bank by board resolution only for the loan of another company B.Now B has failed to pay and the bank wants to recover from company A by virtue of the corporate guarantee.Can the bank do it and in which process?

mahalingam   24 March 2010 at 23:04

consumer protection Act

pls advise me, I have filed complaint against dealer and manufacturer of laptop and also against reliance co. for defect in the goods (data card)and deficiency in service.As per the judgement of our Honble SC JUDGEMENT by our Lordship justices A.K.Ganguly and Markandeya Katju according to the provision 7(b) of Telegraph Act consumer redressal fora has ousted jurisdiction as against telecommunication co. In my case I have filed case not only against reliance co. but also against manufacturer and dealer of laptop company.Weather my case is to be dismissed for want of jurisdiction as per S.C. judgement.

Soma   24 March 2010 at 22:56

Personal Communication of Advocates

I am a practising Advocate, Having my own letter head which I use to write legal notice etc. In my letter head my qualifications and the word 'Advocate' are mentioned followed by my name.
Now my query is that whether for my personal communication can I use my letter head? For example if I have to write a letter to a newspaper editor or a friend can I use my letter head?
Whether such an act will fall under advertisement?

bhanu pratap720   24 March 2010 at 20:01

women reservation bill

since women reservation bill proposes a 33% reservation in parliament, then according to article 368 does not it require ratification by 50%of the states as it proposes to change the schedule iv of the constitution of India .

mahendrakumar   29 December 2009 at 07:33

experts answers needs some more clarity

On going through some of the answers,i feel there is a need of little more details and clarity.

please do remember that these are being read by ordinary indian publics too.

then only it becomes a "true forum" or "interactive platforum for lawyers & Indian PUBLICS".

May be in a hurry to answer as many queries as possible with in a short span of time? Or may be because many of you are expert practice lawyers and as such you may not feel this as an ordinary layman like me?

By commenting like this, i am not trying to insignify the good works,you people and promoters of this site are doing.

Happy "2010" to all

Anonymous   28 December 2009 at 19:50


Dear Members,
One of my client is working in a Nationalised Bank as Senior Manager and his wife is a teacher in a Intermediate college. Till to day they are regualrly getting HRA from their departments. Now the department (Bank and College ) says that only one can get HRA. Will u please help me to guide them about this?

Rajesh Rathod   26 December 2009 at 10:09

Is RTI applicable to schools?

Hello Friends,

I have one query regarding RTI.
Is RTI applicable to schools which are registered under Education Board?

Here is complete matter.
1) My sister took admission in 11th Commerce.
2) They issue me a fees receipt for the same.
3) Now after some time, in their record they shifted to 11th Arts but still she is studying everything for commerce.
4) It means, everything is going fine when thing comes to study, but if we check the school record then she comes under 11th Arts.

Can any one please suggest me what i can do in against of school person? Still i haven't communicated anything with school staff member. I want to finish this matter peacefully if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Rathod

Anonymous   25 December 2009 at 22:49

Employer and emploee disputes in a public ltd company

In case of any disputes between an employer and employee in a ( public ltd company) under what category of law will they come under, As this is a company do they come under Industrial dispute Act ? What are minimum working hours in a public ltd company ? can they have their own policies in regard with the work time ? I would like to know the specific laws for my above issues.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query