LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Yogesh   17 October 2013 at 20:40

Hindi language in supreme court

Let me know is it possible to argue / explain my side in Hindi language at the time PIL hearing in Supreme Court, whatever all of document including PIL in English.

I will fill PIL in English but at the time of hearing in Supreme Court can I use Hindi which is more comfortable to explain my side properly.

Please suggest me proper way to resolve my problem,I can understand English and writing also, but speaking in English is not fluent in the view of my PIL in Supreme Court.

Anonymous   13 September 2010 at 22:13



Vikas Aneja   13 September 2010 at 21:27

service law

if any person who is class Ist employee died during service of Govt.and what kind of job will be given to his son who is equal qualification of his father.
please give citations

Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 18:50

notice u/s 138 Negotiable instrument Act

notice had been sended u/s 138 N.i.Act but the name of the bank has been wrongly mentioned, again a notice has been sended for clearification that read the name of the bank so and so in place of so and so in the original notice. is it legally correct?

Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 18:24


can a magistrate grant bail in non bailable case where the bail petition is moved without advocate and even the hearing was done without the presence of an advocate

Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 16:50

Family Property

Dear Sir,

My father has purchased one Flat in Mumbai in 1980 out of his own Money. We, all 3 Borther/Sisters were a Student by that time and father was the only earning Member. The said Flat has been purchased in the name of my elder Brother i.e. Mr.Kishor Shah, who was major during 1980 but had no source of income. He seperated from the family after his marriage in 1983. He used his name as Mr.Kishor Parekh every where, since his school life, whereas my father has been using Shah, hence father has purchased the said flat in the name Mr.Kishor Shah. Till now, the said flat has been in the name of Mr. Kishore Shah only (My elder Brother) and brother has purchased several other proerties and having his business/PAN Card in the name of Mr.Kishor Parekh.

Sir, my said brother now refused to share the said Flat with any one and he claim himself as the only owner of the Flat.

My another sister has ask for a photo ID of Mr.Kishor Shah from the Society. But My said Brother would not be able to provide the photo ID as Mr.Kishor Shah.

Can I/others claim our share in the said Flat and what is the consequences of the different name in the Flat and demend of my sister for a photo ID?


Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 16:24

car parking area

In the year 1998,i purchased a flat along with a covered car parking area of 150 sq,foot.This was to be given by the promoters as per the sanction plan. However the promoters did not allot the same(The case is presently at the National consumer court).The promoters state that they have altered the sanction plan in the year 2003,by paying penalty of Rs 3(three)lacs.The area originally sanctioned for car parking and scooter parking is now utilised for commercial activity.They are also running a saw mill in this residential complex.
Now they want to allot the space in the common area which is a pump room,electric room etc and for which we have already paid 15% as Super built up area.
Now my Question is
can the original sanction plan of the ground floor be altered by the corporation.
2. The width of the enterance leading the common passage is narrow and merely 6.75 foot.What should be the clear minimum width of the lane for the car to pass easily.Is the width defined legally.
The OPs argue that since particular parking area in not mentioned in the agreement for sale they are at liberty to allot anywhere on the ground floor.

Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 16:21


JMFC court has in a case send the arested accused on three days remand while the person was booked under bailable section of IPC was this action of the JMFC justified

JAIME   08 September 2010 at 15:34

Objection to joinder of wrong parties

After change of Lawyer by opponent can the opponent file objection to joinder of parties before the matter reaches the argument stage?

Anonymous   08 September 2010 at 13:53

Bank Dispute

I had taken a commercial loan from a top MNC bank for my commercial purpose. They handled my account with complete negligence and there were several errors and wrong charges charged by them.

I took them to consumer court, but the court dismissed my charges saying consumer court is not the correct forum.

There is a arbitration clause also in my agreement.

Please advice what I should do.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query