LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Objection to joinder of wrong parties

(Querist) 08 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
After change of Lawyer by opponent can the opponent file objection to joinder of parties before the matter reaches the argument stage?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 08 September 2010
Generally after the completion of evidence the court does not allow addition of parties unless it could be shown the party to be added is 'necessary party'.
R.Ranganathan (Expert) 08 September 2010
You have not stated when the opponent has changed his lawyer. If it is before filing of the objections or after the process of filing objections was over. Arguement stage is the final stage.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 08 September 2010
Parties can change them lawyer at any stage of proceedings, its may be appear stage or arguements stage. But you can't take steps to file miss jointer or non jointer petition.. You may consult your advocate..
Surender Dhull (Expert) 08 September 2010
ANy party have the right to change the Advocate at any time but there are some conditions as per the concerned high court rules like as to get the NOC from the previous counsel to appear in this case. Secondly at a later stage aftet completing the evidence none party have right to take objection for mis/non joinder of parties but there is exception that if the necessary party has not been joined then the the Judge have to power to alloe the amendment.
s.subramanian (Expert) 15 September 2010
Iagree with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query