LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   10 June 2018 at 20:56

Birth Certificate not collected from 2 years

Hi, After my daughter's birth on 26 July 2016,I haven't collected her birth certificate from the BMC office till date. I have all the documents from the hospital available with me. Kindly advise the procedure to get her birth certificate

RAJARSHI BAG   05 March 2016 at 15:16

Tax for land selling

I am a salaried person working as an Assistant Teacher in a Govt. sponsored institution. My gross salary for the F.Y.2015-2016 is Rs.4,50,000/-(Approx.).
I (jointly with my wife) have a piece of agricultural land of 6 decimal in a rural area. We wish to sell the land in March 2016. The selling price of the land is Rs.15,00,000/-(fifteen lakh). My wife is a non-salaried person.
How much tax will have to pay for the same?
Kindly advice.
Thank you.

Tannu   28 February 2016 at 07:47


My husband got all my pre marriage fb chats. His family do domestic violence on me. Now he has threatened me that if I proceed to file any case he will proof me characterless by showing all that chats and defame me. In his words." Agar case ki to kahi nuh dikhane lyk nai chhorenge"
Can it be used as an evidence.
We have tried all the possible ways to stop these and live together but there is no positive response. He left me in my Mom house last 6 month and didn't took me home.

P Harshita Naidu   28 February 2016 at 03:36

Validity of relinquishment deed in case co-owner is not a blood relative


We are looking to buy an immovable property(i.e house) and there is this seller who suggested a joint registration of property and after registration he proposed that he would relinquish his rights in favor of co-owners.So,I would like to know about the validity of relinquishment deed in case the rights have been relinquished in favor of joint owner who is not a blood relative.Is it legal?It would be of great help if you guys could give your insight.Thanks in advance.

S. S. Rathi   27 February 2016 at 16:12

Recording in court room is offense ?

Whether recording in court room is offense or not.
And its considered as evidence if require ?

Mahesh M   27 February 2016 at 15:43

Limitation act

Respected experts,

we are the NBFC and we were accepting deposit and give loans to our clients.

The said NBFC went into the liquidations and few years back it was revived.

meanwhile official liquidator during the liquidation period had filed the recovery suit against the loanees, and got the order in his favour.

one among the loanee challenged before the High court telling that the loan taken by him is barred my limitation and he is not liable to pay the decreed amount against him. Court informed him to deposit the some amount if court wants to admit the said case accordingly it was paid, and accordingly he won the case Now the loanee is asking for the refund of his amount which was deposited before Official Liquidator.

My Question to experts:

As i said earlier, Now company got revived and amount deposited by the above said loanee is been withdrawn and now can we setoff the amount which is outstanding to the above loanee?

SRIKANTH   27 February 2016 at 08:00


what was the meaning of

case stratus:case disposed

nature of disposal:contested-ALLOWED

BUSINESS: Judgment pronounced (VSJ) In the result, the appeal is dismissed, without costs...


Prity singh   27 February 2016 at 03:28

my rights in my father property

Sir my name is prity singh my father have two children me nd my brother
I m CORT MARRIAGE in my boyfriend Aniket singh without permission of MY parents but before marriage I will ask my parents to say me nd my boyfriend MARRIAGE BUT THEY not agree
Sir plz help mere father me me mera property rights hai ya ni

mohit kumar   26 February 2016 at 11:29

Llb regular

All Respected Sir,

My query is that if a person how doing a private job in MNC Company can pursing LLB as per my knowledge regular course wants attendance. please solve my query.
It is come to my knowledge that some employee are doing LLB regular from several college/Institute affiliated from C.C.S.University and Bar council of India.
I want to challenge their degree.
Please provide me any notification regarding this.

Member (Account Deleted)   26 February 2016 at 02:09

What legal action wife can take if her husband tries to marr

Hi experts
I need your advice for following case.
A couple got married through arya samaj.
Its about 9 months
But now boy's parents are forcing him to marry another girl
He is getting influence by them
What legal action you people suggest.
Reply asap


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query