LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 28 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
My husband got all my pre marriage fb chats. His family do domestic violence on me. Now he has threatened me that if I proceed to file any case he will proof me characterless by showing all that chats and defame me. In his words." Agar case ki to kahi nuh dikhane lyk nai chhorenge"
Can it be used as an evidence.
We have tried all the possible ways to stop these and live together but there is no positive response. He left me in my Mom house last 6 month and didn't took me home.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 28 February 2016
another example how best facebook can be used to spoil life.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 28 February 2016
such pre-matiral chats are no ground for divorce and no license for husband and family to do domestic violence.
Guest (Expert) 28 February 2016
Leave aside the other side of chat, does chatting show some embarrassing material with some example, if contributed in fb by you?

Also, have you continued chatting with the same person/s in the same fashion as used prior to your marriage?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 February 2016
The chats or wayward life prior to marriage is no consideration in post marriage dispute.
On the contrary he will be liable for torture for which you can file case u.s 498A, 384 IPC.
Do not sit idle . Lodge complaint under those sections and then see how this man cower under fear of getting arrested.
Anirudh (Expert) 28 February 2016
You have to approach a lawyer handling marriage cases and discuss things and take the matter forward.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 February 2016
Discuss the contents / situation with your lawyer.

Remove the contents from FB if possible.

Try for amicable solution and if not possible you can proceed.
Tannu (Querist) 28 February 2016
Thank u all experts. I really needed ur suggestions

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query