Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Anirudh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5298

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Business Law

My area of expertise
    Company law

My experience in the area (years):
    5 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Advocate

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    NIL

Educational credentials:
    LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    NIL

• Shraddha Arora says : Capital gain bonds
    Sir, looking for your expert advice on the issue regarding investment in capital gain bonds on the demise of the property holder. One person sold the property but died within 2 months. Investment in capital gain bonds was not done. Now, what is the way to get the capital gain exemption?

• S.Abarna Buvaneswari says : correction to be made in all documents
    Sir, I have changed my name from S.Buvaneswari to S.Abarna Buvaneswari and in all my SSLC,HSC,Degree certificates all in the name of (S.Buvaneswari) and i need to change to my current name (S.Abarna Buvaneswari). I dont know the procedure for changing name in all cerificates. Kindly need suggestions

• Vashist Gudds says : Xerox of sale deed lost
    Lost xerox of sale deed, but registration number not mentioned in xerox, as it's behind all pages, can xerox be misused

• Jhanvi says : caste certificate
    Sir, my caste is scheduled caste in both Andhra and Karnataka. I have two caste certificates... one from Madhya Pradesh where my father was working, which in the migration format, based on father certificate which is from Andhra Pradesh. After transferring to Karnataka, I applied for another caste certificate. This one is not based on my father's certificate. there is no migrant clause in the format. is it illegal to have both..?? is it illegal??

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x