LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Birth Certificate not collected from 2 years

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 June 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hi, After my daughter's birth on 26 July 2016,I haven't collected her birth certificate from the BMC office till date. I have all the documents from the hospital available with me. Kindly advise the procedure to get her birth certificate
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 June 2018
Now apply for Birth certificate of your daughter in local BMC office. It may require an Affidavit from the parents of the baby, the reasons for the delay in submitting application with necessary Government fee. Meet the authorities and obtain information regarding the procedure. You have not mentioned the place of birth.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 11 June 2018
Apply for a birth certificate at your municipal office. If they have the records of your birth they'll issue you the birth certificate. In your case since it wasn't registered they'll issue a "Record Non Availbility" certificate. You have to take this certificate and contact a lawyer. They'll ask you to bring your school passing certifiable, voter ID card etc to prove that your dob is as stated by you. A lawyer files an application in the court and after verification a court order will be issued to issue you a birth certificate.
Hope this helps.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 June 2018
If you are seeking obligation of experts FREE OF COST you are required to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform, no reply for an anonymous author.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 11 June 2018
ask BMC.
Anirudh (Expert) 11 June 2018
Dr. Vashista,
I think you have failed to note that two persons had already replied to the query. Therefore, your stand that no reply for an anonymous author has no relevance.
Either you answer, or remain a silent spectator.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 June 2018
Mr. Anirudh,
Welcome back on the site after a long....
In fact my response was meant for the experts to discourage anonymous authors, whereas some of the experts do take pride in responding to all and sundry without going through the rules of this platform, which is meant and created to help needy litigants as a social service, you will agree and appreciate.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 June 2018
I stick to my above view.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 13 June 2018
I stick to my above view.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 June 2018
I stick to my above view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query