LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

my rights in my father property

(Querist) 27 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Sir my name is prity singh my father have two children me nd my brother
I m CORT MARRIAGE in my boyfriend Aniket singh without permission of MY parents but before marriage I will ask my parents to say me nd my boyfriend MARRIAGE BUT THEY not agree
Sir plz help mere father me me mera property rights hai ya ni
S.Sankarasubramanian (Expert) 27 February 2016
Kindly state to which religion who belong to.

Anirudh (Expert) 27 February 2016
If the property is your self-acquired property, then during his life time, you have no right to claim any share from it.

Your father, being absolute owner of the property has every right to dispose of the same by Sale, Gift, WILL etc. (by not giving anything to you). That is his right.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 27 February 2016
In the lifetime of your father,you can not claim any share or right in his self acquired property.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 27 February 2016
You have right of share in the ancestral property of your father but he can disown you as regards his self acquired property.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 February 2016
Agree with the expert Anirudh.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 February 2016
I agree with expert Mr. Anirudh, if the property is self acquired your father can dispose it of to any one of his choice, if the propery is ancestral your right is secure, claim it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query