LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

AMIT KUMAR   19 October 2020 at 08:20


I belong to OBC caste. I have purchased a non-agricultural land (143 order issued in 2003) from a General caste buyer in year 2008 in Kanpur, UP.That land was purchased by this General caste seller in year 2002 from chairman of a grih nirmaan samiti.
1. When I bought land in year 2008, I have taken previous duly registered registry copies and found that seller name was there. However there was no record of seller name on the revenue website (in khasra/khatoni). Further, there was nothing written in UP Bhulekh website also till I bought the land.
2. Suddenly, one day I was checking UP Bhulekh website in year 2020, I found something updated in records that… न्यायालय उप जिलाधिकारी /ज्वाइन्ट मैजिस्ट्रेट वाद संख्या …धारा 166/167जेड.ए.एल.आर.एक्ट सरकार बनाम .गृह निर्माण समिति लि.में पारित आदेश दिनांक 8.10.16 के अनुसार ग्राम ……. की खसरा संख्या 174 /0.198 ,175 /1.090 ,176/0.063 हे.कुल रकबा 1.351हे.में से अपना सम्पूर्ण अंश 1/3रकबा 0.4503हे.भूमि पर पूर्व पारित वाद संख्या 25/39/03-04 दिनांक 11.11.03 अन्तर्गत धारा 143जेड.ए.एल.आर.एक्ट निरस्त किया जाता है तथा विक्रेता ………..द्वारा क्रेता ………..के पक्ष में विक्रय पत्र दिनांक 27.12.02निष्पादित किया है को समस्त भार बन्धनों से मुक्त कर विक्रय की तिथि से राज्य सरकार में निहित किया जाता है।

Now, i am unable to understand what is this updates and what to do, Kindly advise me on above points.

Anonymous   06 October 2020 at 17:34


Respected experts,
I own land, and can I transfer the property to the partnership firm or in the name of my partners?

Anonymous   01 October 2020 at 00:32

Seller father's name is incorrect on registered sale deed

I bought a farm land from 3 persons and by mistake all three persons father name were written same on sale deed whereas two person father name is same and third father name is different.what should I do now to correct this as it is having problem in daakhil khariz

Anonymous   01 October 2020 at 00:01

Live in relationship

Both are unmarried for the past several years.Also having family card and other statory records as family.While applying pass port, for children,athoroties demamand aworn affidavit.How to solve?

RAJESH CHOPRA   27 September 2020 at 20:33

Gift tax

My real sister wants to give me Rs 30 lacs as Gift. I would like to know if any tax will be applicable to either of us .

She will Gift me the amount via Cheque.

Please advise if any document needs to be executed etc.

starlin jebarajjebaraj   17 September 2020 at 12:52

Change bar council

sr i enrolled in karnataka bar council,but now want to change to tamil nadu bar council.please end details about to change and what documents are need,what certificate will recieve from karnataka bar council?

Anonymous   11 September 2020 at 15:10

Property dispute

My grand father has 5 sons and 2 daughters he purchased a plot 36 year's back of 10 acrs on 3 sons name on elder son 4acrs 3 & 3 acrs for two minor sons that is still in single plot of 10 acrs which they have not divided can other children get there right in that

Anonymous   10 September 2020 at 09:27

Which act is applicable ?

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know which act is applicable for establishment of Credit Guarantee Trust like
1. Credit Guarantee Fund For Skill Development
2. Credit Guarantee Fund For Micro Unit
3. Credit Guarantee Fund For Factoring


Anonymous   09 September 2020 at 15:02

Civil suit

In 2017 October cheque is bounced which is about 2.5 lakhs & sent legal notice..... but on request of party I have not filed complaint or cheque bounce case ......can I file civil suit within three years & what is the interest that I can pleed for cheque amount to pay court fee.....& Our advocate has lost the notice with to handle this situation......really confused

Vivek Pasi   26 August 2020 at 12:04

Can scheduled caste buy scheduled tribe's land?

Can a person belonging to Scheduled Caste/SC category buy a land that belongs to Scheduled Tribe/ST?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query