Seller father's name is incorrect on registered sale deed

I bought a farm land from 3 persons and by mistake all three persons father name were written same on sale deed whereas two person father name is same and third father name is different.what should I do now to correct this as it is having problem in daakhil khariz

File amendment document

Get a rectification deed registered with correct names, parentage and address.
Seek service of a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Seller and buyer have to submit rectification deed before Sub Registrar for correction of buyer father's name and have to get registered the same.

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

Execute rectification deed.

What is the cost of rectification deed

Execute rectification deed.

Stamp Charges differ from State to State / person to person for professional charges.

So there are two things one is to change fathers name of seller and second is to change area from 153 sq. meter to 150 sq. meter in rectification deed . I need to do this in Uttar pradesh (kanpur) . Please do let me know a rough idea of rectification deed cost except professional charges

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

change of area is not permissible in the rectification deed.

But as per this article , area can also be corrected in rectification deed.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mistake-in-deed-can-be-rectified/articleshow/5964102.cms

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

This is mere article and in this article also mentioned that go to court for rectification.
In normal practice, the sub-registrar is not allowed in case of area.

need to go in court if all the parties are not agreed to change in rectification deed , but in my case seller is ready to correct the area and sellers father name in rectification deed. In this case what will be the cost of rectification deed.

The area changed other than where the property is situated, then it shall be cancelled by a court of law. For a change of father's name, only rectification deed is sufficient. Both the seller and buyer shall present before the registry concerned for registration.

Yes area has to change only where property is located so just from 153 sq. Meter to 150 sq. Meter .is this possible in rectification deed ?

Yes. The rectification deed is sufficient.

Show all documents and discuss in detail with local lawyer.

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)

Alteration in both name and area is legally permissible when it is a bonafide correction of a mistake occurred.

But neither name change nor area change is permissible if the changes refer to a new person or a distinct area.

Here both correction in name and area based on prior record is permissible.

It would be appropriate and better (in your own interest) to seek service of a local prudent lawyer for professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x