Change bar council

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
17 September 2020

sr i enrolled in karnataka bar council,but now want to change to tamil nadu bar council.please end details about to change and what documents are need,what certificate will recieve from karnataka bar council?

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
17 September 2020

Registration in one bar council fulfils it.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
17 September 2020

Apply to present Bar Council for permission and with this permission apply to Tamilnadu Bar Council for enrollment.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
18 September 2020

Did you apply for transfer to TN BC ? If so, any problem ?

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
18 September 2020

Are you really a Lawyer please? If so, why this kind of elementary query?

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
18 September 2020

Contact Karnataka bar council for details.

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)
19 September 2020

Well advised by the learned experts.
Nothing to add more.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x