LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehul Agal   23 April 2021 at 16:57

Meaning of 'other misconduct' in advocates act

can an advocate guilty of misconduct other than of professional nature like dowry be allowed to practice in court.
and can a person not having advocate client relationship be allowed to file complaint against an advocate under section 35 of Advocates Act,1961.

Anonymous   05 March 2021 at 16:15

Trying to construct a roof on top floor of my society

We are trying to construct the top roof in our flat and the top is open to taris, but the society secretary is stopping us from doing so citing many unfounded reasons but we want to do this legally.The roof is completely open you can see sky and its on top floor building is not old it can take more than enough load.

Please suggest what action to take so that no one is troubled by it.

Vinesh K Chhaya   12 February 2021 at 01:09

New evidence arrived after fina judgment in supreme court

Revenue Remedy applied before executive magistrate...
order pronounced against applicant.... he presented appealed before SDM, District Magistrate, Special secretary revenue dispute then high court and then supreme court.... everywhere he got judgment against him..
After 1 year of Final disposal at Supreme Court not allowed his SLP the applicant found some authentic evidence which could prove the respondent have no right exists in disputed land.... He could prove through those evidences that the respondents are not original legal heir of original owner of disputed land who died without any heir...
Then the question is which remedy remains in civil side to reopen and prove the respondents fake identification as legal heir of deceased owner of disputed land... or can lodge criminal complaint against respondents who presented themselves fraudulently as original heir ?? can any body present himself as complainant other than applicant? can third party (With or Without having interest in disputed land) can be complainant in this matter?

Anonymous   08 February 2021 at 01:21

Writ petition against recognised pvt unaided school

respected experts i had earlier asked you regarding it but you said to wait as it was initial the situation aggrivated.briefly i tell you my problem.

I am a permanant Asst. teacher of a Pvt.unaided school which is recognised by state certificates are/were used by board to council for permission of a subject.on last year's march18,2020 Principal showcaused me saying court asked some documents as my ex husband summoned them in court to prove the RTI that they gave to my ex husband regarding me & they felt humiliated & will take action & prevented me from signing attendance register from next day & verbally told not to come to school despite giving 7 day deadline for response showcause.
I answered back that you provided RTI response without my knowledge then why i will be responsible & i am open to produce my case orders if they wish despite all are personal case with my ex.They faulty mentioned the MC case as GR case as well.after my answer to showcause during lockdown school started online class without me.i mailed,sent letter nummerous times even went still no cooperation & silence from them.From August,2020 they stopped salary without notice.i sent letters enquiring no ans.then i sent complaim to District Inspector of school, ADM(G), SDO & others. Deputy magistrate conducted hearing & they remain absent. Nexi i filed complain in PF & they tore attendance register to remove our name(with me two permanant & two temporary teachers name also removed) without mannaging committe resolution.Teachers leaded by two teacher representatives who themselves are MC member gave written complain to secretary.Our MC is technically inactive as some of them resigned or became dysfunctional & some are with me & some against.
District Education Officer also conducted hearing & still they remain absent & sent letter saying about my personal case & mentioned i lied in court & asked for two months time. my point is the MC case that they mentioned still i havenot got any summon & its subjudicial where school is not party.can they take that defence?rather I filed execution case in august,2020 & in this month of jan,2021 i got order in my favour against my ex husband in execution of maintainence case where he pray stay order mentioning the same case/grounds.his filled case of 2019 is still not heard & still no summon to me.Now District Inspector also called hearing in this week.Along with me they called two other teacher for same as they also got this kind of treatment with different reasons.I expect they will be again absent.
Now we/i am/are going to file Writ Petition.Our school is recognised but do not get any fund from govt.can the writ petition here be maintainable? plz help me to proceed.

Ritesh Ranjan   05 February 2021 at 08:33

Filing of case before the hon'ble high court for stay/ quash

Respected Sir/Madam, Kindly guide whether a case before the Hon'ble High Court can be filed Under Article 226 and Cr.P.C. 482 against a baseless order of Central Govt. Servant requiring urgent STAY or QUASHING as it is per contra violating Art. 14 and Art.21? Any other pre requisite provision is there for me to follow .Please help.

Deepu Sonu   19 November 2020 at 15:15

About caste

I've given my caste name as jangama in my sslc, pre University & degree in Bangalore University. The problem is in my caste category the caste name is Telugu Jangama how can I change it please help me out. And my father's TC is being missed due to tsunami.please help me out as soon as possible

Anonymous   10 October 2020 at 19:06

Sro-43 appointment

If someone was appointed under SRO-43 on compassionate grounds as a junior assistant,but he/she is a degree holder in, does the person stands a chance to get post of junior engineer being a degree holder?

Avik Samaddar   03 October 2020 at 17:22

An accused person rights

An accused person may get police station daily dairy through rti?
Can any one give me any kind of judgement/order by supreme court on the above stated question?

Anonymous   11 September 2020 at 18:36

Managing committee not attending to my problems

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have spoken to the Chairperson quite a few times about this and also with one of the member of the Managing committee and had given a complaint to the managing committee about one flat owner parking his extra car next to my garage in the open space and this is causing problems to me since his cars trunk is obstructing the drive way to my garage from the left side and also it gets difficult whilst reversing as well.

He is not ready to move and even the managing committee is not doing anything about it. All they are saying is that subcommittee is formed and they will submit a report . The problem is the owner of the car is in the subcommittee and the other members in the subcommittee are his friends as well and that's the reason its been more than 10 months the report is not submitted. The MC have given the subcommittee time till 14.09.2020 to submit a report on finding a suitable space for these extra cars (who are paying rent rupees 450 a month to the society )so that they don't obstruct any other car. What to do after the 14th of September if the report is not submitted and what should i tell the MC after the 14th of September.

Also one of the member in the subcommittee is a defaulter as well. I would be most obliged if you could please let me know if a defaulter can attend the AGM and also be appointed to be a part of the subcommittee of any sort.

Thanking you in advance.

Russell Trent Hawkins   11 September 2020 at 10:43

New money

Russell Trent Hawkins deposit