Would like to take my children

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
27 February 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,
My wife has snatched my children (Daughter aged 10 years and Son aged 7 years) from me while leaving home around 3 years back. Kindly guide me on the following:

1) Can I take my children from her forcibly?
2) Also what will be the legal consequences I have to face if i do the above, as neither me or my wife have any legal orders from the court to keep the children as no cases been filed yet by me or from her side. Kindly guide.....

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
27 February 2020

1. No.

2. You can face criminal case and can be sent in jail also. You cannot act as desired without the consent of those children as those are willfully residing with their mother since last 3 years without you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
28 February 2020

Mr. Anonymous,
What have you been planed and took action during last 3 years.?
It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceedings

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu