Severe Harrasement regarding money

This query is : Resolved 

11 September 2019

My friend borrow Money in April 2019 of Rs. 1,50,000 in cash from his neighbour for his father hospital emergency and later his father died. After some financial difficulties he unable to return his amount.

Now his neigbhour and his wife started very deadly harrassement. He is thinking to do sucide.
They call his relatives, Natives places and spreading wrong information against him. They given him two days time and warn if amount not refunded then will do FIR and will beat in front of his all relatives.

No what he can do. He can report to police ??
Will police support him ??

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 September 2019

Is their any aquittance or bond for having received the money.If so he can sue him in court of law. In any way he cannot harass.he can make a complaint.

12 September 2019

Dear Sir,
Police may not support because it is civil dispute but if any criminal acts are ventured then police will support you.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
12 September 2019

They have no right to beat and humiliate for recovery of money. If they doing so they are liable for the offence and you can file complaint against them.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
12 September 2019

do you have any plan to refund money?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
12 September 2019

in case you have raised this loan by hiding your capacity to re-oay then the case fits in s 415&420 of IPC . Police may take action.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 September 2019

What is your concern about your "friend's" loan?

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
13 September 2019

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Threatening, Intimidation, etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents.

2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 September 2019

and in case you have secured this loan by hiding youyr incapacity to repay then police can take action under IPC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu