Property dispute between sister and brother over elder broth

This query is : Resolved 

16 July 2019

Respected sir my query details as follows, please provide your valuable solution.

1.My grand father[mothers father] has 1.elder son 2. Daughter 3. younger son.
2.After death of my grand father and grand mother the ANCESTRAL property of my grand father was shared{by partition} between elder and younger brothers only.
3.The elder brothers wife was died in the year 1992. and he died in the year 2011. This couple are not having any children[male or female]
4.The younger brother not applied for succession or mutation of elder brothers property during his life time.. He also died in the year 2015 leaving behind a widow only. This couple are not having any children[male or female]
5. Now my mother is the only surviving member of my grand fathers family.
6.My mother has applied for mutation of her elder brothers property in her name in the Tahsildars office.
7. But the younger brothers widow submitted objection with the tahasilder cclaiming that she is alsohave share in the his husbands elder brothers property.
8. Can she claim the same? What extent?
9.Will my mother get entire property of her elder brother?

Please advice and provide any judgments citations to produce before the tahasildar.

Thankin you

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
16 July 2019

File partition suit in civil court for your share in grand parents property.

s v desai (Querist)
16 July 2019

required more emphesis sir because she is ready to share 1/2 with my mother

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
16 July 2019

Better consult a lawyer before deciding about partition.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 July 2019

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with records at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell #+91 98911 52939 email: or visit:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu