Perjury complaint

This query is : Resolved 

24 April 2019

Dear Experts
Please advise on: the plaintiff in the civil case given false statements, a perjury petition is filed and in process in civil court / CJ JD /JMIC
The same person as accused Us IPC 448, given false statement in CJM court, statements are the same in both courts, false and frivolous proved document on both court records. Please advise 2nd perjury petition can be filed in CJM court. ??
Thanks and Regards
Sushil Kumar

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 April 2019

@ Sushil Kumar,
An application for perjury can be filed before same court for taking cognizance or referring to competent court.
Your next statement (u/s 448 IPC) is vague and could not be followed properly, be clear and specific. Whatsoever, there is no limit and you may move any number of complaint(s)/application(s) individually/separately or collectively/ in one application.

P. Venu (Expert)
25 April 2019

There could be different actions when the causes for action are different.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu