Impacts of compromise agreement with wife at ngo

I have changed my mind and decided to bring wife at home due to some reason.

Now A Lady of NGO gave a shock and asked my wife to make an agreement and go back to my home.

My wife is not living with me since 1 and half year.

I got to know from somewhere that My wife has settled her job at her place. There are very less chances that she will again leave a job and come back.

What would be impact of that agreement in case in future, We cannot adjust and I approach court?

Note: I haven’t seen agreement yet but I suspect, it will be something against me. She may refuse to join me again even after making an agreement and get it signed by me.

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

Can you please mention what exactly was the dispute and how this agreement was created.

ajay sethi (Expert)

the agreement duly signed by parties would indicate sincere effort made at reconcilation by the parties .
in the event inspite of all efforts you are unable to live together you are free to move court for necessary reliefs

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)

I don't think that any compromise is of any benefit in such situations. If both of you have trust in each other, resume cohabitation.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sameer12345 (Querist)

Thank you experts for your valuable guidance.

×