Fir registered us 354 d, 509, 506 of ipc & 66e of it act

This query is : Resolved 

28 June 2017

My ex girlfriend registered a complaint at local police station us 354d, 509, 506 and 66E of IT Act. I was granted bail by the magistrate. I want to know whether the said FIR can be withdrawn or cancelled? my career is at stake and dont want to get involved in this court case. is there any way out to settle the case immediately.

J Shah (Querist)
28 June 2017

i was in relationship with her for 5 years. i am doing CA and CFA. Her parents were not happy with this relationship and due to all this and some fights she registered this complaint at police station.

Kapil Chandna (Expert)
28 June 2017


Kindly Share the contents of the FIR, let me see if I can help you getting the FIR quashed .

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

sankar narayanan (Expert)
28 June 2017

Come with clarity will be helpful to suggest our points

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
28 June 2017

Try to have amicable settlement and if possible go for quashing of FIR from High Court after discussing with your lawyer.

P. Venu (Expert)
29 June 2017

What is the stand of your alleged ex-girlfriend?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
30 June 2017

Prima facie it is an academic subject for debate.
However, if there is "some" truth, you must have faith in your lawyer who have been engaged by you for contesting your case and successfully managed "bail" for you.
Consult your lawyer or change him/her, choice is yours.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu