Anticipatary bail

Dear sir im vikram from chennai and wrking as a software engineer,my native s a village which s around 400 kms frm here. there has been a false case filed against me in my native before two weeks by the local police in non-bailable sections.this was due to the clash between two groups in my village..the opposite party has included my name also in complaint actually i was 400 kms away 4m the spot.when the incident happened.can i move for anticipatary bail in high court chennai nw pls

Adv Archana DeshmukhOnline (Expert)

You can. But you can move the application for anticipatory bail in the sessions court of your native district.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

You can move an application for anticipatory bail in the session court.

joyce (Expert)

move to court of sessions for anticipatory bail.After getting the Bail order then, If u were really out of station while offenses commited then, try to get the proof of ur residing in that some other place u where at the time of offense. eg: u r software engineer hope on that day u were present in ur company at work, or u were under employement course.If so, u can produce the proof and give it to the IO, who can help u to put B- false report & cancell ur name while filing charge-sheet.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

move anticipatoty bail first in sessions court.

The opinion of joyce is perfect.

×