LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Archana Deshmukh's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1273

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil, criminal, consumer, property laws, family law related queries. Cannot answer tax related queries.

    My area of expertise
    Private practice

    My experience in the area (years):
    Since 2000

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.S.L, LL.B

    Award & Honors:

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • aftab says : Dobule Registry
    Hello Sir, My friend bought a plot by lady in 2012 and got mutation done, before buying that plot he check the papers and mutation which was on that lady name and she bought that Plot from a farmer, everything was in order. Now he came to know that property was sold to a society in 1991 by the farmer, there after society did plotting on it and sold it out to X parties. Now the X person who bought the same plot in 1991 showed up and claiming on it, although he do not have mutation for the same. Please guide how we start the case taking under consideration that property was bought for 25 lkh and in registry he mention circle rate at the time 10 lkh only. He did consult with lawyers in Lucknow and came to know that old registry which was done in 1991 is stronger and valuable than new one regardless even if he has mutation done. Court will accept old one and might reject new one which is done in 2012. Kind Regards,

  • sayanghoshmondal says : DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY
    Respected madam My parents are married for about 30 yrs. Out of the wedlock of them 2 children were born, me and my sister. I am about 26 yrs old and my sister is about 21 yrs old, and our education is going on, and both of us are unmarried. My father was director of a central govt. medical college and recently retired from service and gets a pension of about 60000rs. My mother is class 12 pass. We have a house which is joint property of my father and mother. My mother is a housewife and until now is residing in the said house. My father built the house from his own income and taking loan from the bank(the loan has been paid in full). For last 10 yrs my mother has led her life in adultery with various persons of which me and my sister are eyewitness. My parents have no physical relation for past 10 yrs. But we all live in the said house. Me and my sister want to stay with my father if finally separation takes place. Recently my father has filed a divorce case under adultery,cruelty and desertion. After that my mother has filed a case for inter rim maintenance under section 24 of HMA, and requesting the court to pay her 26000rs per month and 60000rs one time for litigation expenses. My questions are- 1. What may be the approx amount my father has to pay her as inter rim maintenance? 2. What is the approx amount of time to solve the whole matter? 3. After the case is solved is there any chance that my father has to pay maintenance to her? 4. Is there any provision in law where major children can file a case against their adulterious mother on ground of cruelty? PLZ HELP

  • shalini mishra says : NEED YOUR GUIDELINES
    Madam, Its a humble request to you that please advice me. Details are as below- Madam my family is staying at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand because my father is working here. I am working at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and living alone there... My marriage took place on 13/02/11 at Kannauj,Uttar Pradesh. My wife belongs to Kasganj, Uttar Pradesh... On 15/02/11 we came to Rudrapur Uttarakhand for marriage ceremony. On 17/02/11 my wife went back to her parents house... After some time she came back to me at Kanpur (because i was working there.)... On 17/09/11 she made an FIR at Mahila Thana, Kasganj under sections- 498a,313,323,504,506 and DPA 3/4 against my whole family (6 members)... On 02/10/11 she took it back by giving an signed AFFIDAVIT to the police... Police submitted FR & XPUNZ report to the ACJM Kasganj on 07/11/11. Court issued summons to her but she never attend the court... After 3 years, on 16/05/14, she re opened her case at ACJM Kasganj.Judge recorded hers and 2 PWs statements under crpc 200 & 202... She gave a statement in court- "MY HUSBAND AND MY MOTHER IN LAW USED TO DEMAND 5 LACS OR A CAR. BOTH TORTURED ME PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY."... These 2 PWs not her relatives and residing at a long distance from hers house... Judge opened the case under 498a & DPA 3/4 against me and my mother only. Removes all other names and sections... I filed criminal revision at Session Court. Now some points are--- 1) As court issued summons to her as soon as FR & XPUNZ report received, but she neither received summons nor attend the court, while she was working in the same city. If she had problem with police report she had to approach to ACJM immediately... 2) As she is staying with her parents and working there, why did she not approach the court as police submitted FR & XPUNZ report to the ACJM court... 3) As in her statement recorded at ACJM she made a general allegation of demanding dowry. She did not made any specific allegation against us Like--- i) Exact date and time,When we both demanded to her??? ii) Exact date and time,What we tortured to her??? 4) As hers parents did not become PWs. These 2 persons who are PWs are not relatives to her and staying very far away from hers city. If we demanded dowry why hers parents did not become PWs??? 5) As she was living with me in Uttar Pradesh and my parents were living at Uttarakhand. How can my mother tortured to her? as Supreme court told that those relatives of husband can not be accused living at another states or a long distance away... Madam these are points that comes in my mind. What is the probability of success of mine in this case?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799