Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   02 March 2020 at 00:31

Regarding original certificate demanded by work place

Hello sir,
I am working in a mental health setting while joining I was asked to submit my original certificates. But I think I have studied that no companies or institutions should keep their employees certificates. I just want to know is there lang act which mention that companies are not allowed to take employees certificates in their custody it's illegal right

Member (Account Deleted)   06 February 2020 at 20:23

Legal help

We some group of people are effected by an issue and want to file a case, most likely a PIL. We can't afford a lawyer. Is there a way we can get a free lawyer to fight our case in delhi.

Anonymous   02 February 2020 at 23:10

Illegal encroachment on my land

Dear Sir,
A Colonizier has illegally created a way from my land and indulge with panchayat and patwari and shown road into map from my land. Now Panchayat is saying that they had declared the way as public road and now Colonizier can create the road on it and that it will benefit to other land owner but they are not providing me any written documents nor i had received any Notice for the same.

Now what can i do as they all are indulge with colonizier and not listening to me.

Please Help........

Anmol Saraf   02 February 2020 at 05:17

Transfer premium as per old (regd) or model bye law

My father gifted the flat in my name and i want to transfer the shares. Society is asking us to pay Rs.20000/-
As per my Knowledge in case of gift to family members no transfer premium is charged as per model bye law 38(e)(ix)
Society said they are following very old bye law where as per bye law you have to pay 2.5% of difference of book value and sale value of flat.

can u pls clarfiy..

1. Is Model bye laws are not binding on society even if they have not adopted.
2. Can Society force me to pay as per such old bye law.. (i guess its of before 2009/2001), and if yes how much is payable on gift transfer as per old bye law.

C.SUBRAHMANYAM   29 January 2020 at 17:02

Value of my letter head

Respected sir,
I did BSC,LLB in 1996 . I am into sales. I have not registered in Bar council. There are some customers who are the defaulters and has to pay back money for the products they purchased.
Can I use my letter heads to issue a legal notice to those customer who has to pay the dues . Is it a valid NOTICE.

sharjeelfaiz   29 January 2020 at 14:47

Correction in birth certificate

What is the procedure of correcting name in birth certificate issued by Municipal corporation of greater brihanmumbai?

M.Anbu chezhian   28 January 2020 at 23:56

Order 9 rule 13

dismissed CMA under iorder 9 rule 13

Soumalya Sen   28 January 2020 at 22:52

Gratuity payment related query

I have a question to help my friend.Please if anyone can help.If his basic salary is INR 11750 and he have worked for a company for 7 yrs and 8 months and have resigned from the company on 21st November then what will be his Gratuity amount payable.
The company where he has worked for has computed his basic INR 8225/- based on 21 days on November 2019 after which he resigned and calculated the last drawn basic for gratuity payment.
Now my question is the last drawn basic on which the gratuity calculation is to be made will be Rs.11750/- or Rs. 8225/-?

jains   28 January 2020 at 20:47

Fate of attachment in a rejecte money suit

Suit filed for recovery of money based on cheque. Attachment was given against the properties of the defendants. defendants did not file written statement and the suit set expartee against them. Court direct to pay balance court fee. plaintiff could not remit balance court fee in time and the suit was rejected. Plaintiff filed review petition to review the order of rejection. How to get the attachment in force.? or need to file fresh attachment application?

monika   27 January 2020 at 11:23

Name plate board

Dear Experts,

we are a society of 47 flats and 5 shops. the property got registered in 2011 and we got the possession in 2016. Since then we were asking some of the basic things to be done by our Builder and he committed to do the same. NAMEPLATE BOARD is one of them and somehow he is doing that now. but he is saying that he will put only one name on the nameplate whereas as per the agreement many of the flats have two names i.e. owner and co-owner. The builder is denying to put both the names now.
My question is that is there any rule or article of Law with the help of which we can put some pressure on our Builder. we would be obliged if so.
Thank you

Monika Rai


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query