Queries Participated

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47

Agreement

An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

continue
Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:22

Will

Respected Experts,
My mother expired 6months ago, she has written a Will as to transfer of house in favour of me and my sister has no objection for the Will,
Will is written in a Legal paper and it is not registered and notarized as well.
is this Will admissible in the court of law and what is the procedure to execute the Will?

continue
Anonymous   25 September 2021 at 21:02

Adoption

Respected Experts,
Can an Individual Person, a single parent Adope a child of an age gap of 15 years difference between them.
if yes then under which law and what is the process for the adoption?

continue
Manoj Joshi   21 September 2021 at 21:37

Money recovery suit

what is the money limit (10 lac or 20 lac) to file a recovery suit in the court of civil judge senior division

continue
Anonymous   15 September 2021 at 22:09

Partnership

Respected Experts,
I want to start a Partnership firm with the name of "A & D Enterprises" with 3 partners together,
"A & D Enterprises" is already registered as a sole proprietorship firm in the name of one of the 3 partners,
so my query is that after the merger of the partners together as a partnership firm "A & D enterprise" will the firm get a new entity or continue with the same books of the account earlier with a sole proprietorship firm.

continue
Anonymous   02 August 2021 at 11:54

Railway parking issue

Respected,
I had illegally charged more for car parking at the railway station, so to which authority can I complain now and can I register an FIR against the person who charged more price for parking as he was abusing me at the time.

continue
Anonymous   05 July 2021 at 18:47

Complaint

Respected Experts,
can a Lawyer write my complaint on his letterhead and submit it to the SHO?
or I have to write my own complaint and submit it?

continue
Anonymous   21 June 2021 at 16:01

Gift deed or settlement deed

Dear Sirs,

While transferring the rights in a self-acquired property, which one is better whether through a gift deed or through a settlement deed or any other medium, please enlighten on this and the advantages and disadvantages of each,

continue
Anonymous   20 June 2021 at 21:52

Late filing fee u/s 234e

I purchased a property in Mumbai on 31 December 2020 with an agreement value of 1.7cr. In all I paid approximately 43.75 lakhs till February 2021. TDS @0.75% was approximately 33000. There was a delay in payment of the TDS amount. I got a notification from the Income Tax department u/s 200A for interest on late payment and late filing fee u/s 234E which is approximately 10,000. My Question:

1. Is there a way I can get a waiver of the late fee?
2. Was TDS applicable to me in the first place in FY 2020-2021 (as I understand that TDS is applicable u/s 194-IA only if payment exceeds 50 lakhs in a financial year?
3. What are my options to reverse the late filing fee

continue
Anonymous   30 May 2021 at 17:36

Not notarized

Respected Experts,
I and my 2 other brothers had agreed to the partition of the land accordingly and it is written on a stamp paper with 2 witnesses attestation but we had not notarized the stamp paper, now is that agreement valid?

continue