LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

SYED MAHABOOB BASHA   24 September 2011 at 21:47

Freedom fighters land


In Andra Pradesh the assignee who is land received from govt under Freedom Fighters qota.He want to sell his land after copletion of ten there necessary to submit NOC issued by the R.D.O. with sale document to the Sub Registrar for Registration

K.Ravichandren   15 August 2011 at 15:50

Property sold by power agent after the death of the author of the power of attorney

my father was owning a property(self acquired) and without our knowledge, and after several years(15 years)of his death we came to know that the property was sold to some promotor who constructed flats on that property and sold it to several flats and the flats owners are in their possession of the said flats. We found that our father's
property was said to be sold by his power agent and the sale was executed after my father's death. In fact my father did not execute any such power of attorney and even if it is executed it could not be used after his death. Now what we could do legally to nullify the sale executed in the absence of my father and restoring the property to our favour and whats are all the rights of the promotor and the current flats owners? please explain and advise me

Anonymous   13 August 2011 at 06:37

Filing writ appeal

i am expecting judgement in MSME act 2006 case. My place is in chennai but supplier place in Andrapreadesh. As per Purchase order term any legal dispute can be solved in chennai high court juridistion only. But as per msme act 2006 Supplier can file case in his place . so the case was filed at Hyderabad and the arbitration council is expected to deliver the judgement shortly. But the act did not mention any thing about appeal juridiscation. Can i file writ appeal against the judgement in chennai high court after receipt of judgement?
if so any legal orders/powers /circulars can also be furnished please.

Anonymous   09 July 2011 at 14:43

oral notice in ni act

respected sir,
i want to know that after dishonor of cheque oral notice given by the complainant to the accused it is effected notice in the eye of law

Mukesh   21 May 2011 at 09:37

Whether Affidavit without notarization is valid?

Whether a Affidavit given on the requisite value of the stamp papers is a valid document.

Also need clarification regarding the difference between the affidavit, undertaking and self declaration?

Arunkumar   20 May 2011 at 22:45

under section 138 of N.I. Act

1.whether a frsh complaint is binding against the pending Insolvency petition its a debtor filing Insolvency petition ?

2. I want citation for sec 138 is does not file any complainant against debtor IP holder ?

3. In that basic the debtor IP holder had filed any civil case against complainant ?

sudhakar s. yeradkar   19 May 2011 at 13:47

Legal Proceddings U/s.138 of NI ACT.

Dear Sir,

'A' sold material to B, B sold same materail to 'C'.

C released payment direct infavour of A.

There is no documentation between A & C.

Chque issued by C is dishonored. What is the procedure for filling complaint u/s.138 of NI Act against third party?

Is the complaint/case is maintainable u/s.138.

Please give us your expert advise.


Sudhakar Yeradkar.

Anonymous   09 April 2011 at 05:31

Pvt school comes under RTI what is fact

Hi experts , Many of us believe that pvt body doesn't come under RTI but this article says it is ? didn't understand the fact. pls help

Anonymous   26 March 2011 at 16:18

NI 138 with IPC 420

Suppose One person stolen your saving account check singed from by you & filled with the amount but without date & name for his/her in home for their bad time when you are not in the city.

Any how the check get missed by them due to their absence or irresponsibility and One person got that and put that in his pocket.

After that you also forgot about that and shifted to another city. you close that account and get new one A/c from that bank.

One day after 3 year You get a notice from metropolitan magistrate under 138 Ni with 420 IPC from that person, that you issued a check to him and that is dishonored due to account closed.

What will happen ?

Anonymous   12 March 2011 at 11:41

Whether for NI 138 case IPC 420 can be added.

A process is issued u/s 138 , trial is yet to start . No evidence given by complainant. Just moves an application for adding of section 420 of IPC. Trial court allows the application. Revision filed , what arguments can be taken in the revision.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query