LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

gaurav   31 March 2010 at 22:52


hello sir,
please advise me.on 5 march 2010 i bought a house on auction under SARFAESI ACT being the lone highest bidder and my price being over reserve price my bid was accepted n i was given a letter asking me to deposit 25% of sale price on the same day n remaing 75% in next 15days ie by 20/3/2010.(((it had a clause stating the bank can cancel my bid before i deposit the remaining 75% amount))) i deposited the remaining amount beforehand ie on 12/3/2010 n asked the bank for releasing sale certificate as per SARFAESI ACT the bank people didnt give sale certificate instead when i gave them an application for the same on 29/3/2010 on 30th march i recievd a cancellation letter dated 27 march with a check dated 25 march cancellation letter of the bid(earlier accepted and fully paid already) after 10 days of the deadline!!! and 18 days after full money deposition!!! with a payorder of the whole money by says"the bank has decided/authority has decided not to sell the property" the bank has cancelled after my depositing the whole amount which is against its own clause what should i do to get the sale certificate n the possesion of property.please advise.....thanks so much for your attention n time....

gaurav   01 July 2009 at 11:21

please answer

hello sir,
I have an unfortunate situation before me please help grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual.

the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me.

one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility.......

the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice……

what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it…..


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query