Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

satish   08 May 2011 at 20:22

Notice period deduction

sir, previously i was working at fortune infotech ltd. I have given notice period of 22 days & leave the company. I have attended duties of 25 days with leave balance of 3 days. it comes 28 days. now my employers has paid me only 20 days salary. please give your suggestion. as per me i have to get the salary of 28 days.


Ladhu Ram Chowdhary   15 August 2010 at 21:34

suits for specific perormance of contract

Whether a court is bound to pass decree for specific performance even if thesuit is collusive and is not seriously contested or is admitted by defendant? what precautions must be taken for judicious exercise of discretion?

vinod bansal   15 August 2010 at 21:33

limitation for filing suit for specific performance

what is limitation period for filing suit for specific performance.Kindly advice.Thanks

Chetan   15 August 2010 at 20:41

Temporary Injunction

Upto which period the Temporary Injunction is effective

anshul sangal   15 August 2010 at 15:00

Pre trial preparation tips

I am a junior advocate. Can any body give me pre trial preparation?What thing i should consider when i have a fresh case?

Anonymous   08 August 2010 at 16:10

Sec. 125 Cr. P.C.- Maintenance to Mother

'A' a 2009-10 passed Law Graduate has just enrolled himself as an Advocate with Bar Council of Delhi. As per BCI's recently announced rule, a Law Graduate who passed LL.B. in 2009-10 has to pass the Bar Examination to be held on 05 December 2010 and only after passing this Exam he can practise Law . 'A'has no source of income and as per this BCI's rule he can't practise law till passing the Bar Exam. 'A' has no other source of income .'B'( mother of 'A) a widow and getting family pension ( after the death of her husband) from one of the public corporations of Govt.of India to the tune of Rs. 7,000.00 ( seven thousand) per month.
'B' has filed complaint against her son 'A' U/S 125 for maintenance by claiming that she doesn't have any source of income while 'A' is having evidence that 'B' is getting pension from the Govt.

What would be the fate of this case.

surendrababu   08 August 2010 at 14:54


ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION u/s 438 CRPC [SC ST CASES UNDER [POA] ACT, is being dismissed by Most of the District Courts in Andhra Pradesh, though there are several Judgments of different High Courts granting anticipatory bail where CIVI DISPUTE IS INVOLVED. Why this is being happened in only Andhra Pradesh?

yogesh   03 November 2009 at 00:31

supporting affidavit with Written submissions

Dear Experts,
Kindly please inform whether supporting affidavit is essential while filing written submissions before the Court

dkshankar   31 October 2009 at 07:34

Whether complaint is maintainable under Consumer prot. Act

Dear experts,
i need your valuable suggestions on this matters. The facts are as follows:-
A land owner and a builder enter into an agreement to develop a flats in a site. The land owners entered into an agreement with the builder and the land owner is to get 60% of the constructed portion and the builder is to get 40 % of constructed portion. Then after construction some 400 sq ft of constructed portion has to allotted to land owners but it could not be separated with a flat and hence both parties entered into an agreement and the builder has given an affidavit stating that a sum of Rs. 5,15,000/- has to be paid by the builder to the land lords. The affidavit duly executed on a Rs.20/- N.J.Stamp papers and signed before an Notary Public. Later disputes arose and one of the land owner filed a consumer case against the builder. But the builder was set exparte and exparte order passed since no counter was filed. Now he filed an Appeal before state commission. In the mean time there is a delay of 400 days in filing the appeal and 258 days delay in representing the appeal. The important points is that the property as developed to sell the same to third party hence it is for commercial purpose. One of the party has not signed and he is not a party in the Complaint hence mis-joinder of party.
My quarry is that whether this case can be tried at Consumer Court since the complainant is not a consumer and there is no deficency in service. Is there is any rulings available in this regards?

thanks in advance

DK Shankar

kiran   15 October 2009 at 19:19

Is Emotional attachment a ground for divorce

Hi All,

I am undergoing a divorce and very recently, my wife's father expired.

And I did not go to the funeral as well.


1. Since, my wife did not made any attempt of sharing this information with me, is a clear indicator of no emotional bond whatsoever between us.

Will this "lack of emotional bond" be a solid ground for divorce.

2. Are there any citations/cases, which conclude above point.

Thanks and Regards,


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query