Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   20 March 2022 at 21:45

Old age mother want her son out from her house with his wife

An old age woman being disturbed or regularly physical ill-treatment by her son with her wife living with him, actually She has four sons 1st & 3rd son is in govt. service and enjoying their life, where 1st son is posted local and 3rd is somewhere in other state the rest 2nd is married 4th is yet to be married
the matter is that with 2nd son that they regularly hot talk with his mother his wife threat his mother-in-law as well as her 4th son (who is yet to be married) to send jail, last time Daughter in law somehow manage to complain against dewar also for reporting favorably to mother in law in local thana(SHO)
On complain of mother in law being physical assault by 2nd son and his wife (in the absence of 4th son)
SHO has advised to vacate them (3rd son with his wife) house, even they agreed to comply the order. but later refuse to do so.
Now they have moved to mahila thana raising the some ill matter against 4th dewar
kindly advise for depressed and hapless women helping her son with his wife out from house

Subhasis Ghosh   20 March 2022 at 00:46

Purchasing of flat under co-operative society

I would like to purchase a resale flat under co-operative society (Registered). The flat is already allotted to 'A' since 'A' was a registered member of that society and paid all the construction cost to the society. 'A' obtain the share certificate & allotment letter but they doesn't registery the said flat on their name. Now 'A' is willing to sale his flat in confirmation with the society. My question is if I purchase the flat is there any legal problems may arise? Whether the Co- operative society will act as conforming party or as owner of the flat? Sale agreement or nomination agreement what will be appropriate in this case?

Ksreddyacs   25 December 2021 at 16:07

Society registration act,2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let us know that the Apartment Welfare Association can be registered under the Society Registration Act,2001..The Society Registration officials are regretting and saying that, Apartment welfare Association is to be registered under Cooperative Societies Act,1964 not under Society Registration Act.

Please Advice me

Satish Madhu   26 November 2021 at 19:09

Help- request.

Hi, Requesting one to help me understand the below statement and I am petitioner.

Respondent Is Absent.service Of Notice To Respondent Is Held Sufficient,Respondent Is Set Exparte.For Plaintiff Evidence Call On

Ksreddyacs   05 November 2021 at 16:39

Restaurants are charging more than the mrp on water bottels

Dear Seniors and my esteemed professionals,

The restaurant is charged me Rs.49/- on packaged water bottle.. When i required the same they were informed that the use to collect like that only since one year..

I am planning to file a case in district consumer commission about the Higher charges on the water bottles.

Ksreddyacs   23 October 2021 at 12:38

Filing of writ petition in chennai high court

Dear Colleagues/Seniors,

I had enrolled in Telangana Bar council and practicing Advocate in Telangana High Court.. Can the advocate get computer code in other Highcourt for filing cases or let me know the procedure for filing cases in other high courts

Anonymous   20 October 2021 at 18:28

44ad or 44ada

real esate brokerage recd...23 lac.........income under 44ad / 44ada if 50%....11,50,000 sub-brokerage paid by chq.....15lac can we show income below 5 lac.....after audit..??? any other / pre-cautions

Read more at:

Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 19:12

Intentionally delaying a writ petition by opposite party .

A writ petition (civil matter)has been pending in high court for 7 year(not a single hearing has been done) , opposite party lawyer is a relative to the judge ,under whom the case has listed for hearing now.what necessary steps I should take.factually case is completely in our favour.

Anonymous   27 July 2021 at 13:52

Company not willing to relieve me before notice period

So, I am currently working in a company since past 7-8 months. I got another offer from a company which inclines a lot more with my long term career aspirations and resigned from my current company. However, as per the company policy, the HR told me that I have to serve a 60 days notice period. I have already served 15 days of my notice period. My future employer gave me in writing that they will rescind the offer if I don't join in 30 days from today and confirm it now. Do I have a legal stand based on these facts on my employee agreement that can help me get relieved sooner?

1. The notice periods are unequal for employee and employer in the agreement- ' This agreement may be terminated by the company giving a 30 days written notice to the employee or by the employee upon 60 days written notice'. I understand that contracts cannot be one sided like this. Do I have any legal stand to get relieved sooner based on this? Also, please note that their is no clause for paying salary in lieu of the notice. That's why the HR is not agreeing for a sooner release.

2. I never got a probation confirmation in writing after 6 months of service. 'Unless an order in writing confirming the employee is given, the service will not be deemed to have been made permanent.'. 'Employee's services shall be liable to termination without notice at any time during or on completion of the probation period'. Does this mean that I am still in probation and don't have to serve any notice period?

Please help me if any of these clauses can help me get relieved earlier. I thoroughly negotiated with both sides and got to no conclusion. Legal recourse seems to be my best option now.

Anonymous   14 July 2021 at 20:09


This website is good.
Lawyers are helping here by answering questions.

But I dont understand that why in many other websites, Lawyers behave like beggers.
They reply with Dear Sir/Mam and then beg for ratings.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query