LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Intentionally delaying a writ petition by opposite party .

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
A writ petition (civil matter)has been pending in high court for 7 year(not a single hearing has been done) , opposite party lawyer is a relative to the judge ,under whom the case has listed for hearing now.what necessary steps I should take.factually case is completely in our favour.
Ksreddyacs (Expert) 23 October 2021
file the case transfer petition to another bench

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now