Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Member (Account Deleted)   16 June 2014 at 19:02

Section 27 will go against in contesting divorce case

Hello All,

My husband filed divorce case based on cruelity. Statement recording stage has been completed. Now next stage is for arguments. I want to file section 24 and Section 27. I have kid (minor).

I am contesting the divorce case and do not want divorce.

Will Section 27 go against me in the court as at one side I do not want divorce and other side I am asking to return my stridhan ??

There are some rulings where court see section 27 against. But in those rulings divorce was filed by wife and later dismissed the petition.

Note : I am working and earning good salary. Husband is NRI and earning very good.Kid is with me from last 5 years. Have not asked sole child custody.

aparna garg   10 June 2014 at 15:16

How and where to renew my enrollment i card issued by bar council of delhi ?

Respected sir,

Please tell me the procedure as to how and from where should I get my advocates Identity card issued by Bar council of Delhi be renewed ? I got enrolled in the year 2008 and it got expired in 2013.So Is there any late renewal fee in getting it renewed.And will this lapsed year in which I could not get my I card renewed will be included after renewal? Please sir,kindly answer in detail.I will be very thankful to you.

Aparna Garg

Harchintan Singh   10 June 2014 at 14:50

Salary not paid

Dear Sir,
I worked for a pvt. Ltd. travel company in Gurgaon for about 7 months. I left the company because the employer suddenly said that we had huge expenses and therefore we cannot pay your salary. I left company in March 2014. I have a offer letter, a relieving certificate with mention of salary, various communications to prove that i worked for this company till last date, but do not have a Appointment letter.

The company needs to pay me about Rs. 2,00,000/- as my salary and other dues. I have sent them emails for follow up on my salary and 3 notice by email.
Kindly suggest the recovery method. Since i have no funds, I cannot take expensive options. I will be very thankful to you if you can help me with your expert suggestions. Regards H. Singh

indu   10 June 2014 at 13:17

Dividing of properties

Hello friends,

My father and uncle are two sons of my grandfather.

My father is a tax auditor while my uncle is running the family business after expiry of grandfather.

Both father and uncle lived jointly since from birth till last year.

Many landed properties have been acquired during the lifetime of my grandfather..

Some are in the name of father, some are in the name of my uncle and some are jointly named..

While my father is having his profession while my uncle is running the family jointly business in which my father and family members too have deposits..

My father is willing to offer and share equally his entire earned income..

How to distribute jewelleries, monies and landed properties peacefully.

Please guide me..

Thanks a lot in anticipation..

Zeeshan   10 June 2014 at 11:39

498a extortion on record supported by sc..

Look at my '498a anticipatory bail cancel application' in SC's daily order. It says:-

"Learned counsel for the petitioner has given a proposal for settlement. Both, the petitioner and first respondent, are present in the Court. Learned counsel for the respondent shall take instructions."


Wife asking for compromise again and again here and there. I refuses. SC also forcing me to do compromise. Even on record.


tarun   29 May 2014 at 19:49

Registration of Will

1. Is it necessary to register a will ?
2. If yes, what is procedure to get it registered if proposer is already died long time ago ?

Sharad Kumar Srivastava   29 May 2014 at 18:44

Jurisdiction of high court vs. national consumer forum

In Distt. Consumer Forum which citation is applicable decided by High Court or National Consumer Forum? In my
case National consumer Forum citation is in my Favor and High court citation is against my case. Kindly suggest.

supreet singh   29 May 2014 at 15:58

can a bail be challenged?

Police has registered the case under section 354 & 325. What are the chances of arrest. If arrested then when the bail can be taken. And if bail is granted after arrest can the bail be challanged?

Bhargav   29 May 2014 at 15:56

Property related question

Respected Sir,

i am the only son of my father and he is also the only son of my grandfather.

we have a property in Andhrapradesh on both my grand parents name, my grand father passed away few years back.

this property is in court for some loan related issues with some bank for almost 12 years.

my father used to take care of all the court hearings and spent money and time for this 12 years. my father decided to pay the bank that money and want to sell this house now.
my father has three sisters but they never helped my father all these years but they are showing intrest on the propery.

does they have any such rights to claim the property. and if they claim how much percentage they get if the house is on sale.

can you please suggest any idea, if my father or me can get the whole property on our name as my aunts never helped us.


sree rama kumar   29 May 2014 at 12:49

Arguing my case by me

I filed a case regarding a property. E.P. was issued. While executing it, another person claimed the property as his. The case is going on. My lawyer is just dodging and deceiving duly colluding with the opponent. I want to change the lawyer. But I am not hopeful to get another lawyer in my small town to take up my case. Now I would like to argue the case myself. Can I do so? If so, what is the procedure to argue the case by me.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query