FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Anonymous   25 January 2023 at 21:06

Counter petition format

HMOP counter petition format is needed

shyam lal   18 January 2023 at 19:40

Blood relations

My brother has married for the second time while his first wife is living with him physically along with adult earning siblings with out their consent.

Query

Is there any Legal remedy for other blood brothers can take legal action against this antisocial/society. activity.. by other elder brothers...

Anonymous   08 January 2023 at 14:21

Court marriage in delhi

I m looking for a court marriage lawyer in delhi

Ramaswamy Thiyagarajan   07 January 2023 at 11:14

Power of attorney

Respected Legal Advisers,
I am aged and not well. Recently I had surgery. At present, I am in Coimbatore. I have to sell some lands located in my native village under Tirumayam Sub Registrar Office Jurisdiction (Tamilnadu). Can I prepare a Power of Attorney in my wife’s name and register it in Coimbatore Registrar Office? My wife is also in Coimbatore.

Anonymous   31 December 2022 at 09:53

I am advocate c. r. rajput providing legal services

I am advocate C. R. Rajput providing legal services for criminal case, family case, divorce case, cheque bounce case labour law family law lawyer in Ahmedabad

Nikung   24 December 2022 at 16:15

Child passport

My divorce case is pending.
I have one illigimate child. How can I get his passport.

Neeraj Jha   18 December 2022 at 15:17

Divorce case13a dismissed

My lawyer cheated me, I visited to his office on every date of court and he says that court given another date then I always use to come back. After some dates I noticed that my case has been dismissed as contestant (me) not present. I asked my lawyer but he is not responding well to me. Now my query is how much time I have to reopen my case. Now I want to appoint a new lawyer for my case to reopen this

My case is in rohtak district court.

Please suggest.

Murali Krishna   16 December 2022 at 18:32

Regarding to gift deed valid

Hi All,

I am Murali Krishna, could you please clear my doubts

My father wrote 1/2 of the property as gift deed to me in 2009. I got the job in AUG 2008, i cleared his personal debts around 15 lacs in 2013.

Later I married with my money,

In Nov 2022, again my father said I have 17 lacs debt please clear it so that I can write another 1/2 of property as gift deed. He wrote the remaining property as gift deed to me. Now I am planning to clear his debts.

I have three sisters, one of the sister is not accepting and planning to go to court.

what is the best option?
Can I cancel both gift deeds and re-register with the sale deed?
Any other option I have to stay with gift deed lands?

Anonymous   12 December 2022 at 14:48

Marriage related in hindu law

Can girl of Hindu family marry her paternal grandmother's brothers son . I.e father's mother's brother's son. Same age as of girl.

assisecretariat assi   07 December 2022 at 19:14

Need to know woman rights and action for adultery

Hi
I need help and advice with regard to my recent case....
We have done intercaste love marriage in 2006 and gave birth to a girl child in 2006 itself.

Now we have completed almost more than 16 years and also have 16 years daughter.

In April 2021, I caught my husband that he has extramarital affairs with his female staff who is also married. They are going out of station for vacation as well as in hotels in delhi.

When I talked with him he is making excuses and giving so many reasons. Due to this problems started in my life. His family is supporting him and they all aware. Even all staff in his office and nearby offices staff aware about their relationship.

Since then he is not feeling guilty and he and his family start insulting me and using very bad words on my character. They are trying to polite my image by saying I have relationship with many men. In nov 2021, my husband left me and my daughter and start staying with his parents and family. Till now he is not giving any money for us and nor looking after in our bad health. Since then he has his family asking for the mutual divorce but i denied as I want to live with him and do not want to break my marriage.

I told many times if u are asking for the divorce then go to court and apply but ge didn't. After so much mental and physical harassment I put my application in CAW cell in June 2022 but i am not happy with the way of work they are doing in d first and second counseling caw cell officer trying to convince me for the mutual divorce.

Due to this I was surprised, then I consult with the lawyer and filed the below petitions in d court.

DV petition / Section 9 / 125 crp petition

And also want to inform that after 10 years of marriage my husband started his business in which we both are directors in capacity of 60:40 % share. After 2 years of starting if business my husband running short of business so he approached his friend and appointed him as a director. Without informing ne he gas given my 30% share to him.

Now in our company there are 3 directors with a percentage ration as under

My husband with 60% share
Myself with 10% share
His friend with 30% share

Now he and his family not allowing me to enter in our office and my husband is also saying he is not giving anything from business as well and ge also told that he will terminate me from our business as well. All these started when I came to know his relationship with another woman.

Now recently again I received call from CAW cell for counseling and i again go there and met with the officer but my husband again do not want to cooperate or also nit interested in our relationship he is asking for the divorce.

Then CAW cell officer told me it is better to forward my application for FIR and also told that you have to cancel your section A petition.

Here in this platform I wanted to know that i would want to live with my husband and do not want to break our marriage and most importantly we have 16 years daughter and for her future.

Since our marriage I m working and whatever I or my husband earned to utilised in our home business and raised 02 flats. And also from the last one year I am taking care my daughter and myself expenses with my salary (50000) and husband is not doing anything. Before knowing his relationship with that lady he is giving us money and fulfilling all our needs and we are living a good standard life.

But now ge has his family keep saying that now they gave nothing for me.

Here I wanted to know my rights both as a wife and one of the director of our company

Also he us saying you are earning then he will not give me any penny to survive in future

Also he is keep saying that ge will take away my daughter from me

Also he warned me if I will come to his office or home to talk about your rights then he will send ne to jail

I m working in d hospital and my husband and his family knows that due to fall from stairs my left hand is not working properly due to medications and physiotherapy it is working but during winter seasons I have gone through souch problems in my left hand

And now my left part of the body is not working and I am on very high dose due to this I hardly go for work. I am afraid if my left part is not working then in future how I survive

Kindly suggest your best advised. And how to save my relationship and my rights as a wife and director. And also as I m doing part time job of 4 hrs will I get any maintenance

Refards 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏