LAW Courses

advocate   30 March 2020 at 14:02

Trademark agent

I am Advocate Amit. can anyone please guide me how can i work as a Trademark agent alongwith my practice as taxation lawyer.

I'll be very thankful to you.

continue
Shailesh kumar   13 March 2020 at 19:39

Other person name in sub registrar office

My mother had purchase a 200sq.yard plot in october 1986.which she resisted on her name in 02.12.1987 and made a house over it after assessment from municipalty(nagar nigam) we have been paying house tax till now and approved the map of house from development authority in 1996.later in 2009 i have purchase this house from my mother and registerd the house in my name by registry in sub registrar office.now presently, i found out in sub registrar office that the registry given to my mother has her name in registry.but in the sub registrar office record is registered in some other person name in place of my mother's name.but no one from1987 till now has claimed on this house.my question on this situation are how can I change the name back to my mother'name in sub registrar office and can I sell the house in such situation

continue
Anonymous   13 March 2020 at 19:34

continue
Ashutosh Chanduka   08 February 2020 at 02:43

Partiality by my father between his 2 sons

I am 23 yrs old. My father wants to give all his property to my younger brother. He says that he will throw me out of the property and will also give no right to me in his business firm.
How can i claim my property from him?

continue
Anonymous   02 January 2020 at 16:25

Mother has given power of atternoy to her married daughter

Dear Sir, I am married daughter and my mother stays with me, She had four shops, out of 4 she had given two shops to my yonger two brothers-one for each, one she is willing to give to my younger daughter, and one she is will to give it to me. but my brother comes in between and tried to quarrel.

She has prepared the power of attorney in my name, Can I transfer the shop in my name or do I have to take NOC from my brothers. how to I transfer the shop to my name. or shall I ask her to gift this shop to me.
Pleas suggest

continue
Vipin Kumar   13 December 2019 at 19:49

Payment of the deposit by the landlord.

Hi All,

I am facing a situation, where owner is not paying me my deposit back, instead showing me a bill of close to 60K, for painting and repairing of minor things.

I was in the house for 7 years and the legal agreement does not says anything about the painting and repair work. While he is still insisting me to pay.

Please let me know what all legal options I have. If I want to file a case/complain how can i do that.

Vips

continue
Amarjit   25 September 2019 at 11:52

Last date of suit

Dear Sir/Madam

If chq bounce:

Notice sent on 27th Aug 2019 ( Given 15 day to reply in notice )

Notice received on 3rd Sep 2019.

Now what is the last date to file the suit.

continue
Anonymous   21 September 2019 at 23:23

Usage of trade mark registered in india

Hi,

Can a Trade Mart Registered by a company in India be used by USA/UK companies in there country ie. usa/uk?

continue
Amarjit   11 September 2019 at 10:38

138 case filing format

Respected Members,

I want the format for 138 case. I want to file the case against the party.

Issue:

P Company from New Delhi supply the good to K Company in punjab. K issue the chq and chq was bounced. P company already sent the notice and no answer from k company. Now P company want to file the case against the k company.

Please help me to share the format of the case file in this case. I am very great full.

continue
Anonymous   09 September 2019 at 18:22

Issue with property purchased from gpa holder

Hi,

I have an issue with a property I purchased in Bangalore. Please guide me.

I (C) purchased a plot from GPA holder (B) in 1997 through sale deed. The GPA holder had received GPA from plot owner (A) in 1986.
The plot owner A died in 2005 and I registered the plot in my name in 2008 via GPA holder B.
Now the kids of A have filed a case against me (C) and GPA holder (B) claiming A gave GPA to B for money and B sold the property illegally after A died. We are in position from the time we brought the plot.
Doesn't the sale deed which was made before A died matter?
What are the options I have?

continue