LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rights of flat owners

(Querist) 17 April 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Does the area under the Chajja outside the flat comes under the society area or the Flat owner.
If the area is continued by society's common area, then can society build a structure in that area.
Please guide me on this
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 April 2022
Whether the chajja is part of sanctioned plan and applicable to all flats?
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 19 April 2022

You can find out yourself. Check your agreement if the area is not included in your agreement then it is common area belongs to society. If you find difficult to locate you can take help of local advocate. Further society is also allowed to construct as per sanctioned plan only. You can demand from society or you can find out from local municipal office.
krishna mohan (Expert) 19 April 2022
Society can not build away from approved plan. Have a check and seek clarity from the society office bearers if not done as per approved plans.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 13 December 2022
A concrete view can be formed only by local inspection and perusal of papers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now