Advocate's "unfair practice"

This query is : Resolved 

19 September 2012

Hon'bles- The reply by the hon'bles vide my enquiry dated 24-05-2012 regarding the subject was to write the full enquiry,and for the same I posted the full enquiry on dated 31-07-02012,the same I deleted today on dated 19-09-2012 due to no response. My version is that a civilian has no right to get right against the "FAMILY TORTURES" and "CRIMES" by an ADVOCATE.Not to reply against an Advocate awared me the situation for the future. Nothing more to say but the thinking of the unity is "UNLAWFUL". As a proverb- that the charity begins at home and in the law classes the crime and family tortures may be the main subjects taught how it should be implemented at home. It has become a business not a "SERVICE TO HUMANITY" as the degree holder took OATH after degree for practice.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
19 September 2012

Specify your grievance in stead of beating around the bush.

Advocate M.BhadraOnline (Expert)
19 September 2012

If you have truly and specific grievance against a lawyer then lodge a complaint to the State Bar Council and local Court Bar Association.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
19 September 2012

vague query.

Rajeev Kumar (Expert)
19 September 2012

If you are really aggrieved by an advocate then complain to state Bar Council.

kumar sachin (Expert)
19 September 2012

stop being philosopher
be clear on your grievance

only then u can b advised properly

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
19 September 2012

you should have stated as to how you have been tortured.what/how was the illegal action.

K.K.GangulyOnline (Expert)
20 September 2012

Inform your problem specifically for legal advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x