Renewal of leave and license agreement for a flat

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
18 August 2019

Is it mandatory to get a "No objection certificate" from the housing society to renew the Leave and License agreement for a lesse, who is already occupying the flat and his term gets over?
I was under the impression that as per new laws, even for a new lessee "No objection certificate" is not required.
Kindly elucidate.

as per the latest

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
19 August 2019

It is better to seek NOC from the Society before renewal of L & L.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
19 August 2019

Kindly prefer to visit the following link, for answers to most of your queries:

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x